The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
@Wyrm It's likely that girl would have been capable of doing it well, had Aria not been traumatizing and abusing her. Right now she's probably terrified of what Aria would do if she found out, and she hasn't had enough practice to get away with it well

Don't be too hard on her aria. Your maid is just a little nervous. She is hoping you will throw the cup at her, but fears that you might order her to drink all the tea instead. If you ask her if she has anything to say before you give your next orders to her involving the tea, I am sure she will gladly defect to your side

Dex-chan lover
@Godrena
After this poison arc, can anyone tell me whats happens next
Aria made her 2 maid drink the poison and save her with her hourglass, then she fake drink it and 3 maid escape.
While MC was in bed, Isis and Mielle try to trash MC reputation.
Oscar didn't like it but Isis tell him to shut up if he didn't want to see MC suffer.
Sarah was upset about it and use her marchionnes power to shut down the rumor at once and succes
The maid is capture by the prince but he deliver her to MC, not the police.
MC make a contract with 3 maid to blame Emma (Mielle 1er maid)
Emma is judge and condemn to death, Mielle cry because she considere her like her mum.

The school project will be finish and Aria reveal herself as investissor A, prince ask her hand in mariage (a think, not sure) and that became a hot topic. Big bro is mad jalous but cannot do anything.

After, Mielle convice big bro to push her dad to his death and blame Aria. Big bro will become the next count and Aria a criminal, she cannot marry the prince or marry with a murder in her shoulder so she will be dependant in Big bro for everything, even going outside of her room. Big bro think with a stockolm syndrom she will like him eventually and agree.

They kill papa but Asher teleport, take MC and re-teleport away so even if they blame Aria, she was physically to far to do it. Too bad, daddy survive too but he is paralyze, big bro come see him and ask him to shut up to help the family.
The witness say the culpist have blond hair and Asher take MC miles away so she couldn't be here so Mielle was condemn.
The countess come back from her journey and learn about it, she start to take care of the ex-count.
Big bro, the new count come see his dad to ask him to publicly forgive Mielle if he didn't want her in jail, for the family.
The ex-count agree but wonder what the hell is wrong with his children.

Mielle is out but labelled as criminal and can't go out of her room, ask Isis for help but Isis ignore her. So she theaten Isis to reveal everything, Mielle kept every Isis's letters including her order to poison MC and divers others things.
Isis help Mielle to escape to another country, they meet the next kingdom prince and Mielle fall in love with him.
Isis come back with soldat and try a rebelion.
Oscar didn't agree so Isis confine him in his room until everything is over.
Aria and the prince know everything, they let stay the soldat to consume everything in the aristocrat faction and when the attack everything is revealed. The prince and the next kingdom prince are childhood friends. The next kingdom army was used to catch everyone at once.

Oscar was catch too, he tell everyhing he know about the plan since he was opposed to it. Since his testimony was valided by the spy the prince put at his family (the butler), he escape from death penalty but was demote as comoner.
Since Oscar was safe, everyone start to talk about everyone and everything.

Big bro was a traitor too and kind of incompetent count. The countess divert money from the moment he was in charge he didn't see anything.
Since the count title will be take away with the fortune, she propose the ex-count to divorce and keep the money. He flair the scam but agree anyway.
Since he became paralyze he didn't see his family in the same way. His daughter push him down the stairs, his son cover her to take his title. In the other hand his wife take care of him everyday and his other daugther is a brilant business women but he know he neglect her. He know his wife and daughter wasn't respected by his children and didn't really care. Now that he is paralyze he never saw his children unless they need him, he's wife is always with him and Aria come regulary. He sign the divorce paper but regret negleting the 2 only good peoples in this family.

Aria ask the prince to spare her sis and bro so they demote to comoner. The madam (not nountess anymore she divorce) tell him she take all the money and divorce, the dad will be take in charge by the hospital and he need to work to pay it. Big bro agree, he is quite happy to escape from death penalty and go find a job.
Mielle is a criminal, she cannot be left alone so she became a MC maid.

But Mielle didn't really realise her situation yet, she think even she is officialy a maid, she still is the sister of Aria.
She think too that Aria nevr do anything to her since the begining and she is a good girl. If Mielle stick to her like she did with Emma (her maid) or Isis, her situation as noble will come back.
But the other maids don't let her being lazy and try to make her understand her new status.
Mielle will talk withs Aria who will talk to other maids but that don't change anything.
When Mielle is really pissed at the situation, Aria propose to retaliate with poison. A small dose give stomack ache but a big dose is mortal.

Mielle who didn't have any knowledge about dosage will use what she think is a small dose, but the one who will drink the poison is her bro.
Big bro die, Mielle is judged again and put in jail until the death penalty.
Aria and Asher come and explain to her everything. They power, the first timeline and they action. Mielle didn't believe it but if this is truth then that explain how Aria escape when she push his dad down the stairs.
Mielle receive death penalty.

Dex-chan lover
@KSPotato
The white hair gay in the cover
He wasn't introduce yet so I'm not sure but he must be the prince of the neighbour kingdom.

@mahtan lots of people want to read the solo leveling chapter so server is getting hit by the multitude of people getting on mangadex. Or server is getting overwhelmed as usual.

I've read the novel, but I still get excited on what will happen next 🤩

What chapter of the novel is this chapter. I love how she just instantly notices her acting suss. I gotta read more\

Edit: nvm I just found it from a comment below

Group Leader
That two witches...I hope they'll both be punished. 😈
Thanks for the update! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread