The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
God I love this MC. I was expecting she’d force the maid to drink it or confess to her crime but she went next level. Letting her own ally get poisoned so she’d know how to react and using that to buy sympathy from basically the entire kingdom. That’s evil genius level right there

Really hoping the prince comes to visit her (somehow)especially now that she realizes that he’s an ally.

Sarah's love & trust are so beautiful I teared up man, Aria, you better keep her forever 😭

Dex-chan lover
This chapter. 😭 Aria could have let her own maid die in exchange for prosecuting the other one and maybe having her snitch on Mielle but this just shows how smart she really is and it isn't just her past knowledge always saving her. Her past it does help a lot but it better in this life she's using her brain more to find a solution instead of getting angry

Group Leader
Thank you for the fast release again! Curious how Asher is gonna react to all this.

You deserve love, Aria. You were only a villainess because of the world you grew up in
You can change for love! ♪(┌・。・)┌

Just reread chapter 1. Seems the artist forgot she was beheaded with a sword, not a guillotine. Also... For some reason it looks like Jessie was a traitor last time... though IIRC she was de-tonged and fired/killed long before she could have harmed her. Guess that was supposed to be Venri.

Believe me, sarah is the best till the end.
And jessie is so great as a maid.
Dont say about annie, she is cunning but its ok coz she is in fl's side

Users who are viewing this thread