The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

If isis didn’t force Oscar to be with Mielle, maybe she wouldn’t see Asher with aria. (You never know) Karma is catching up to her, I hope she gets what she deserves

image0.png

YES ARIA YES STEP ON CAIN WALK ALL OVER HIS SLIMY ASS andsteponmeplease

Cain liking Ari is so gross even if they aren't biologically related. In the novel, it was hinted that he was attracted to her since the beginning so he's also a huge pedophile 🤢

Cain is unpleasant
reaaally unpleasant
that Roscente blood sure flows with him
please go rot in a corner

Mielle, Mielle, the moment of you being in shambles is near
I CANNOT wait

Tbh, novels with this time period settings realistically doesn't count 14-17 as kids as they got married off around this age or even younger. So people screaming pedo or using pedo scale in this type of setting is like quite....

At most i would say Cain is inappropriate and a hypocrite

Ma'am, Sir? If your daughter(s) realise their brother's gross behaviour, I hope you two realise themselves as well
Thank you for the translations

Aggregator gang
dkflasd we havent seen the brother for so long i completely forgot he existed
anyway he's so nasty wtf thats your sister and shes still technically underaged!!!!! oml

Cain looks middle aged already 😔 that's tragic for him, but he deserves it. but thirsting after ur own step-sis while thinking she's a dirty whore at the same time? dude's got issues

Aggregator gang
@tatsuya-kai:
it was only 3 years, gosh. They've been siblings since they were children, yet they still fall in love just by not meeting each other 3 years.
I can't understand it at all, i haven't met my step siblings for 10 years, we have only exchanged email occasionally and it's impossible for me to see them romantically even if i am to meet them now though we became siblings when i was 16 and they were 14 and 17.

Double-page supporter
@AnOddPerson agreed, they do say pride goes before the fall and it will be very satisfying for her to get the treatment that she's been dishing out on herself. I get that her family's powerful, and the the royals have to placate the aristocrats, but to think she treat a crown price as her pawn to become Empress and that she'll be in charge. I don't think so. Maybe that happen last timeline but the butterfly effect is already changing the political landscape and her fraction is going bankrupt left and right and it's power is slipping... just a matter of time.

@Azure_1802 exactly. If they grew apart or became siblings for not too long, it would probably be acceptable. But they basically grew up together as siblings so it's really kinda gross for me.

@LilMato saaaaaame, and yes, I agree to each their own. But it would be hypocrital of others to think Aria's stepbrother is gross while approving other characters in the same situation.

Reading the comments here, it seems like some of y'all skimmed and didn't actually read the chapter.
Aria is not into the step brother whatsoever, she is simply using his creepy, hypocritical attraction to her to destroy the family from within, like she literally says in the chapter.
Don't just look at the pretty drawings, read the words too.

@kingofhell99 Ah yes I heard about that too, the fact they grew up together too I don't see how in any way it's acceptable... From a societal and familial stand point..

@bunny-k1m Exactly, Cains disgusting but it's not like he saw her as his sister at any point nor are they related in any way. Although from a legal and setting standpoint it's extremely disgusting, and most of all he doesn't really love her it's just plain lust. *puke emoji*
But Beware of the Brothers is soooo much weirder and grosser from what I hear, they grew up together... Everyone considers them siblings... She looks like their dead sister... and there's probably so much more... I don't usually like to take things out of context but I feel like that is the context... Correct me if I'm wrong.

@aeriehead I was also going to bring that up but I forgot, why the hell do they look so similar as if they were related?? When they aren't... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread