The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

@97854324

I am saying that there is nothing wrong for the antagonist to lust over his step-sister when we have so many media where the protagonist is literally lusting on her own sister or mother and some of them are actually succeeding.

I am surprised that people calling Cain creepy when I never heard people calling that on the protagonist when he wants to impregnate his siblings.

Dex-chan lover
@Xevin I mean, they do though? People will literally read stuff on here that's tagged "incest" and then whine about it for like 30 solid chapters, as if it wasn't apparent what was going on in the story from chapter one even without a tag. People just wanna complain. They don't care about the who, what, when, where, how, or why. Pissing and moaning is the international pastime of the internet.

I just binge read this whole thing like a virgin female knight taking a massive orc cock and never again being able to feel pleasure from anything but his thick and mighty rod.

Why is this series so good?! I feel the only way to go beyond a 10 to rate this series is to give it a 10 and then give every other manga I've rated one rating lower.

@Wataterp to be fair, she most definitely looks beyond her age, the baron mistook her for someone older, and she even had an age growth spurt due to the hourglass. Honestly this is one of those situations where you're falling in love with her immense beauty and not the fact that she's young.

Pedo: Someone who is sexually attracted to a pre-pubescent child. That means, he isn't a pedo.

On the other note, "IT'S FUCKING COMING. A SWEAT SWEAT FIRST REVENGE"...

It's refreshing to see a nice, professional translation without useless translation notes drooling over the mcs XD

He knows she’s 14 or 15 he’s a pedo eewww... and she’s been his sister for more than 2 years so it’s double eeewwww.... Looking forward to seeing Aria using him to get her revenge

Dex-chan lover
Isis looked beautiful and her dress was lovely. It's fitting she's the real villianess because her beauty is on par with Aria and she's not a pawn like Mielle and her family

Lol people here calling out Cain as disgusting for being attracted to his step sister while also reading "Beware of the Brothers" and not having a problem with it. Don't get me wrong, both of them are disgusting. Others just give a pass to this type of trope when its the main characters who are involved in this type of relationship 🤢

HERE COMES THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 ENJOY THE RIDE DOWN IRIS AND MIELLE ITS GUNNA BE FUN TO WATCH.

Im so happy to finally put images to the novel like CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST.

Aggregator gang
@sasarious_waifu: well, i think the problem is, this dude (Cain) has always treated Aria as a lowly daughter of a dirty prostitute/who had lowly origin, etc. Yet then he got attracted to her beauty. His aim was her body, not herself. While in "Beware of the brothers", Eugene loved Hari as she was, as a person who understood and always cheered him up.
Both are similar but different.
However, i can understand if people who used to be strangers in dozen of years or more suddenly became siblings to fall in love with each other, but these guys (Cain or Eugene) have grown up together with the girls (their sisters)... It's disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
Actually the hari and eugene one is a plot point of beware of the brothers.
You have to remember hari and eugene haven't seen each other for years until just recently, and the guy she was engaged to in her previous life, she spent the last few years with in a situation like a brother, which is why her and her former engaged partner don't see each other in a romantic light in the second timeline, and why eugene and hari do.

@sasarious_waifu dudeeee that's why i stopped reading that- like....i didn't find it romantic at all??? It was creepy. Like they grew up as siblings...why would you pair them together in the end!! But to each their own 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread