The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Oh gods. That was the most disguting "BADUMP" that I have ever seen in all of the manhwas I've read. Cain, please see yourself out.

ngl, the moment with cain was so damn hilarious haha. You can't blame him xD, the face mille made was golden. Really good chapter.
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
Well i'm not saying you have to agree with it, but that is what is the main reason in the story, and it's also somewhat realistic, as this does in fact happen in reality, hence why in some nations cousins still marry.
Politically it's also realistic to middle ages culture, as power consolidation among families with close ties and sometimes even blood ties was a thing back then, but that's not really what the story was going for there.

Aggregator gang
@tatsuya-kai: i understand that, back in the older days, even real siblings and/or blood related family members could get married. What i don't understand is the fans using the
"they haven't met each other for 3 years, so it was understandable that they fall in love"
as the reason to explain the romance between them.

Banned
about that maid.... I dunno if this is true of not but I feel like it is....

I bet Isis is hiding the maid. It doesn't make sense for a person that couldn't even hide her intentions in front of her target to be so good at running away.
Plus it gives Isis a way to stop Mielle from doing anything against her in the future.

Mielle isn't really much of villain that is satisfying to take down. But Isis...

Corrupt African policeman: They bribe me 200$ and brand new sneakers!

Corrupt South American policeman: Lame!! I get 3k of cocain compadre!

These guys: Well we just had a good cup of tea with miss Aria.

Corrupt SA & A policemen: *Angry jelly noises*

Why do shoujo mangakas draw female characters with huge lower lip and almost no upper lip? Do girls find it's beautiful? Because from my dong-assisted point of view it doesn't look good at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
I think you misunderstood something.
The story itself implies this, especially with why hari doesn't see her former fiance as relationship material, while i'm not saying it's a good or bad justification (the person has to choose that), the story itself is what's pushing this implication, at least from the spoilers i read, i can't say if people aren't reading in more than what is implied, but this is what the novel implies, though depending on your interpretation there's probably some implication that eugene had a crush on her in the original timeline if i'm remembering the first chapter right, but by then it was too late.

CAIN NGSJXKSHDSJKJ?!??!?!? if you keep staring at aria like that i will personally come and bulge your eyes out 🤩also asher's real name is so pretty eye- 😤 again thank you so much for another chapter!

they saw the word ✨step siblings✨ and started to ship them ugh I hope MC got grossed out about him until the end

Users who are viewing this thread