The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

It’s so weird that Mielle and Aria look so much like. Same blonde hair, similar green eyes, though Mielle’s eyes are more muddy green. I know they’re not related at all, but the juxtaposition lol

Dex-chan lover
based on the spoiler I read
that step brother of her is going to be even creepier

@bunny-k1m ikr? I guess that the only difference is that Eugene has a better personality than Cain (also the fact that Eugene and Hari aren't blood related). I think that's why people support Hari x Eugene and not Cain x Aria. Don't get me wrong, I like the characters but not the ship. And it feels like some people already forgot that Eugene wronged Hari in the past life AND ABANDONED HER WHEN THEY LEFT TO GET MEDICINE OR SMTH

Contributor
With all the sweets these ladies eat they should all be hugely fat.

Also, why does it always look like they're having steak for dinner when there's turkeys on the table?

I could tell already
that Cain is gonna be more creepier in the coming episodes

Gosh Mielle's hairstyle is horrible!!
Her outfit + hair reminded me of those "straw man" (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

@bunny-k1m

ikr i stopped reading after that spoiler but apparently
its fine because hari left him when they were young and grew up separately with the blue haired guy but i dont get it they still act as siblings when she has returned, i wonder how author will make them fall in romantic love if they view each other as siblings

Cain needs to stop watching hentai, looking at her own sister like that is just ew 😬

You guys just hate Cain for lusting over Aria because he wasn't the main character. If he is the main character, and Aria is his stepsister who is going to marry stupid ugly dirty Asher, you guys would want Cain to save her from the stupid ugly dirty Asher.

My theory on what may happen:
We know that there's a possibility Asher visits her at night to deliver the flowers, and if Cain escalates his creepy behavior, we can expect a confrontation to happen...
But since this manhwa focuses on the strength and independence of Aria, there's little likelihood she will need help from Asher, and succeed in manipulating Cain

@Xevin Putting aside the fact that incest is just generally weird af to most people; no we fucking wouldn't? His actions have made him into an antagonist on their own. What else do you expect; there's a reason people rally against characters who are opposed to the protagonist, especially when they've done morally dubious things? Wtf is this argument lol actually I'm so confused

Mielle really has a 'weak body'. Aria is the ones that got 'poisoned accident' but mielle is the ones that need 'recovering from shock'. I don't know what the duke's house thinking accepting a girl with such 'weak body' to be the next duchess

Users who are viewing this thread