The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

@Miistis It looked like a mess, but I think it was twin tails, with the ends of the hair pulled up through the hairband as well, creating two vertical loops.
I have no clue why, maybe she has been driven so far that she can no longer make sane hairstyle decisions.

@Wataterp, he's not so much older than her that it's weird, I'd be into someone like 7 years younger than me if they were that beautiful.

Just stop and think of what she would be like in real life. Hair long and golden like silk, eyes like glass and diamonds, skin as pretty as velvet, lips as soft as cashmere and red as cherries. You'd probably be attracted to her too, at least somewhat.

@Viviyan It's true though, lol

That brother is really disgusting, ew, u got chills as well, she was he was looking at her with slimy eyes....DISGUSTING!!!!!
Damn it, just thinking about it and I feel dirty, I'm glad she can use him for revenge but it's really making me want to puke, Aria is so strong, and I hope the crown prince won't like think it's his fault or smth then go into emo mode and marry that isis (which us btw the name of a bleach in my country and the name of a bad organisation that we all know about, I also always think of them as walking bleach every time I hear this name so there's that lol, and yes I was very confused when I first heard this name!)
Anyway, I hope he won't pull a Bokuto though he does have his personal Akaashi who could put him back to the right path, even if he doesn't have as much power as the one in Haikyuu....man I miss Haikyuu 😭💜💜

wtf-bro-you-nasty-15009667.png

You know there other manwhas out there with the step bro as the male lead...technically it’s not incest but yeah I don’t read those (it’s okay if you like those).. here Cain is just plain slimy Ugghh 🤢

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming That's still disgusting. You're just defending pedos in a roundabout way. You're saying that a 20 year old man being sexually attracted to a 13 year old is fine and dandy since they're 7 years apart. No it's not and it's disgusting.

@sasarious_waifu Yeah definitely, I'm still surprised people are okay with it?? Saying they hadnt seen each other for a few years.....listen....i dont think that's how it works. He was already into her before she left right? This situation is pretty similar, sooooo...I'm just glad she's not into him and is basically going to use him in the future...unlike you know...i can never unread it.

Okay not even going to try and defend that lustful stepbro
TW// he's only attracted to her sex appeal and wants to bang her
but aren't he and ML the same age? why are y'all calling him a pedo? unless i missed Asher's age then nevermind

if it's okay to remind you guys about the whole Beware of the Brothers and Viridescent Crown situations
Beware of the Brothers
Hari and Eugene grew up together after adoption and have this "because we're family" drama and when separated because of a problem they exchange letters to each other like what a family would normally do
Viridescent Crown
Both FL and ML (forgot their names) live together after FL and her mother moved in however FL's mother actively makes sure FL stays away from ML and the ML was tormented by the mother too, FL suggested to send him to the academy studying and living there for approximately 10 years (she's worried ML will harbor hatred towards them if her mother keeps going) and in these years they never had any form of contact until they meet at a certain funeral
Pick a struggle.

y'all should just focus on Isis honestly because no matter how you look at it Mielle is a child compared to Aria that went back in time

@Wataterp, no the age difference was my sub-point, my main point was that beauty isn't relative to age. Even at my age I could fall in love with someone way older or younger than me if they were as beautiful as the FL. Not saying it's acceptable to like children, but the main reason that it isn't acceptable to like children is because they're young and don't know much about love or just the world in general.
The FL, however is far older than her actual age, looks older than her actual age, and behaves and acts like someone both intelligent and older. I'd honestly say that if someone's both beautiful and smart, it makes sense and I can honestly say he isn't pedophilic. Pedophilia is about being attracted to children, not to one specific child.
People have a "type" they're attracted to physically, but there's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone outside of that type romantically. Also, it's not pedophilia until he acts on it. You can't arrest someone for a crime they haven't committed, and in this situation I can say that he's not even guilty of what he would be convicted for.
And finally, the standards in that world are different. I'd imagine it's more culturally and socially acceptible, which means it's by the worlds standards, it's okay.

Lol Cain is a creepy dude but why are you people so creep out by this because "he's supposed to be her brother"

He's not her blood-related. It's always amazed me how Westerner seems to forget that as long as they are not blood-related, legally, there's no taboo involved. Not that I defend Cain, but put credit to where its due lol.

@someunregpunk spiler a bit?
no, but they have different interest from isis

if you want more spoilers, you can read comments in the description, there are many spoiler from the novel

@monoreposo maybe her maids don't really care to her anymore, especially after aria did good favor for the maids with those goods from baron

Users who are viewing this thread