The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Group Leader
Ew, Cain. That's your stepsister wtf.

But Isis be looking like Bayonetta make my heart go 😳

Dex-chan lover
Dude Cain is fecking gross, no i'm not talking about the age because at this point Aria already looks like a woman and IS a woman, also like she kinda already have Asher in the bag??? And Asher is also older??? What creeps me the FUCK out is that he used to be awful to her. But now that she's ~hawt~ he suddenly wanna "pursue" her like fuck off with that crap Cain

Ugh! I feel sooooo disgusted rn like cain wtf. Im not hating on him cuz of their age gap or cuz of their step bro and sis relationship, i feel disgusted cuz he was legit treating her like trash calling her a dirty prostitute/bitch but then he suddenly falls for her cuz shes pretty like wtf. And he even had the audacity to stare at aria with those disgusting eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Hah. For once, I agree with Mielle's sentiment and both she and Aria are on the same page.
Their faces were perfect reaction images to "Not related by blood."

Looks like the noose is slowly tightening around Emma. Nice.

@Wataterp okay whatever, if that didn't convince you, then it's probably just the famous saying in play:
"It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person" - Bill Murray

If you're gonna criticize my point, but not my explanation, you either didn't read it, misunderstood it, or your eyes are too clouded to care

People throwing the term "paedophilia" around all willy nilly. There are 3 different terms that people need to remember;

Paedophilia - up to the age of 11 (roughly)
Hebephilia - over 11 but below 14 (roughly)
Ephebophilia - over 14 but below 19 (roughly)

Did you notice the mother-daughter outfits Aria and her mom had during the dinner scene? They were both wearing a darker shade of red with similar styles.

i like how the blak haired woman(forgot her name) looks like now...before i was wasnt wowin with her ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread