The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Whoa this part is totally different from the novel! I kinda like how they approached this chapter comparing from the novel! Although the novel it has intimate moment but they did it differently here and I like it regardless.

I hope she doesn’t plan to seduce the brother. It’s disgusting. She should try to take down the family in a different way if they continue to threaten her existence.

@Celebrianna I don’t think she’s trying to seduce Cain at all. She makes it clear that she had nothing to do with how he looks at her and that she finds it disgusting. She just acted that way a little bit so he would put pressure on their family to find Veri.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I went from 🤢🤠 with Cain to instant 😏😍 with Asher.
Also lookit our young lady she's even getting people from abroad interested in her investments!
Thanks for the update

Some years in the future Asher is telling his childrens:

Asher, "And that boys and girls is how I met your mother."

😆

Omg I could barely get thru the part with Cain. He just makes me so... uncomfy 🤢 but lo and behold our beautiful boy Asher makes a surprise Romeo style visit to her balcony on the moonlight and I've healed 😌

Mielle's face makes me physically ill. Mielle's hair makes me mentally ill.

But anyways, she said "next in line" when she was talking bout that black haired btch. So, that means she is a 'candidate' but not 'engaged'. Knowing that makes me laugh at her stupidity.

I'm truly anxious at cain's part, it's like watching a ticking bomb waiting until he tries to assault her...😨🤮

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread