The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Man, they caught feelings hard for eachother. It's extremely heartwarming seeing Aria, who was so cynical and broken by her execution, opening her heart up to someone again. I think this is the first chapter where she really starts to realize that she doesn't see Asher as another tool on her way to vengeance, but someone who is more important than even that to her. I really hope they can build a happy life together, away from her horrible family.

Watching Cain made me feel embarrassed. Not because it’s cute but he looks at her like she’s an object 🤮

fck cain all my homies hate cain 🤢 but YESSS its confession time! also thank you so much for the chapter <3

She did not even manipulate Cain, he's just an ass on his own... His entire family is an ass on their own

Thank u so much to the translators, I'm loving this! And there's still a hot guy in the cover that hasn't even showed up yet! It seems poor sweet Oscar is not even one of the main competitors to the villainess' heart! I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!

@madeupface they’re not engaged, Isis made up a rumor but they’re not officially engaged. He actually made it pretty clear to her that he wasn’t interested. In the other timeline he was basically forced to marry her.

I'm still wildly impressed by the artist's talent at showing Aria growing up. In a lot of manga, you can't tell there's a difference in age between the present and flashbacks. Usually it's the same face slapped on a smaller body. Yet with Aria, we can see the difference in her facial traits, the placement of her eyes, etc. It's really impressive.

Though I don't like how pronounced and long the line beneath various characters' lower lips will be. It makes the lower lip look like a sausage.

It's the mutual trust and affection between Asher and Aria for me 😩😍😍😍😍😘😩😩😩

Double-page supporter
Hang on, am I remembering wrong or didn't she many chapters ago plan to seduce her "brother" but wasn't planning on doing anything with him, and now she's confused?

Users who are viewing this thread