The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Disgusting Cain. I see you sucking up to Aria now, eh. Trying to be her knight and shining armor.

Poor bb girl Mielle. Didn't they know she had the backing of the crowned prince. Your lady isis is just a prospect. She ain't royal yet.

It's been a while that I feel like I'm already forgetting the plot. Thank you for the update!

@Lightharion
mwehehe oh my...just you wait

@Chieneko I forgot the exact chapter but Im sure it's already over 110 chapters.

@Afirs oh yeah....
emma's death is the start of mielle's miseries...her second mother's execution is like the "go-signal" for her to be more aggressive and explicit in expressing her contempt towards aria

Dex-chan lover
Aria is truly acting like a villainess now. Well, she'd be the villainess if it weren't for the fact that her enemies were worse than that, so this is more like being a shrewd tactician and politician. Even if she was a little on the nose with her act. Her family's stupid and one's a simp on top of that anyway.

Regardless...Emma, huh? I mean, it'll sting since she's Mielle's mother figure, but that was sorta their plan B to begin with, so it doesn't feel like a solid win just yet. I guess this is good payback for killing Aria's mother.

I don't know why, but I do feel like Aria is gonna honor her word, even though it makes much more sense to silence Veri before she talks. Needless to say, very interested to see where things will go.

I mean even if Veri talks, there isn't much to rat on other than the fact that Aria brought her back and bribed her to tell the TRUTH.

@Psychronia Getting rid of Emma is a actually a big hit to Mielle. If you can still remember, she's the one who always make the plans and does the dirty work. Mielle does not have a brain, all she does is do what others tell her to do (Emma and Iris).

Users who are viewing this thread