The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

YESS I MISSED READING THIS IM SO GLAD ITS NOW ILLUSTRATED NOW I CANT WAIT FOR THE LOOK ON SHITASS LITTLE SISTER'S FACE ONCE SHE SEES WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER BELOVED EMMA MUWAHAHAHHAAHAH

I had to go back and check. The brother, Cain is the one that actually beheads Aria in the original timeline (Chapter 1, if anyone else wants to look). While sanctimoniously preaching "it's for your own good, now you can no longer sin". Then lets his sister Mielle taunt her, before personally taking her head off. Big yikes, no wonder Aria is so creeped out by this hypocrite.

Thank you for the translations!

YESSSS it’s so satisfying seeing Emma and Mielle look so shocked like that lmaoo. I love our villainess Aria. 💖 Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Good job. Mielle would likely be able to talk her way out of this because the family supports her, but if it's Emma, that's another story. Emma has always been the one that supported Mielle for so long and should she be lost, Mielle will undoubtedly start to shatter.

Yes Aria!~~ if you want to get rid of her you need to remove her allies first~

When Emma
dies, Millie will feel what Aria felt when her mother died on the first timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread