The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Thank you so, so much for your hard work! As always, fantastic translation and the best-est scans. Man, this chapter was a TREAT!! You go, Aria! 🤭

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you, Saving your Tooches!!

Someone forgot to remove the “need rd” 🥺 akdhjas BUT AS ALWAYS YOUR SCANS ARE REALLY GREAT MY EYES ARE BLESSED ✨💕 tysm !!

@eikeiel I think the point was to have it there because redrawing this chapter seems like a huge pain 😂
but thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
I will always wait for the original group if they haven't dropped it. Thanks!

MY BOI ASHER COMING IN TO SWOOP ARIA AWAY FROM HER NASTY ASS STEP-BROTHER!!!

Lolol, but on a serious note I got all excited seeing her execute her plan perfectly and then Asher arriving at the end. I already can’t wait for the next chapter.. seeing her step-brothers flustered face as he realizes she was meeting with the crown prince hehe.

Can someone give me spoilers? Aria keeps being sucessfull on her revenge, right? Because sometimes i think that everything is going too smooth and something bad will happen.

@Gicavana teensiest of spoilers
she's successful in every endeavours pretty much. There are some close calls, but most of the excitement comes from seeing the "bad guys" suffer, not from tension really.

Thanks for the upload! I kept looking at that "redraw needed" circle and trying to figure out what it was until I realised it was a note lolol

Users who are viewing this thread