The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

@A1B1
Honestly I’d say Mielle’s death was worse than Aria’s because she had so much more to lose at the start and Aria gave her so many chances to think she was saved only to have Mielle fall again by her own hand (like poisoning Cain which was just perfect).

Aggregator gang
So now without, i wonder what the stupid Mielle can do by herself, lol

@monoreposo
Don’t worry. The countess is beginning to understand but won’t ever seem to fully understand how many strings Aria really pulled behind the scenes. And even if she had it seems like she would have supported her anyway.
The Countess also becomes much more bolder in going against Cain when he takes over the Count position after Mielle poisons the Count because Aria has made a lot of money that she can support her and her mother later. So the Countess is never given a reason to betray her daughter.

Long-strip supporter
Thanks for a proper translation, Makes the story twice as good when you know exactly what they are saying rather than having to guess based off of google translate.
Also, the best part is that the whole point of Emma's death was to cover her tracks so no one finds out. With Aria already knowing the truth It means Emma is dying an unnecessary death.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Aria's mom is definitely starting to pay attention. I love how all the whispers at the trial were flattering to Aria. The public is starting to turn to her side, and it helps that people like Sarah are backing her. Jessie got a new dress! It's cute <3 Don't worry, Aria. Asher is probably going to think this side of you is perfect too lol

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! Up to which novel chapter the webcomic has adapted? I need to keep reading 😓

@monoreposo
whenever I get to wondering about her mother I think back to how she brought Aria with her to the count’s place when she didn’t have to, since having a kid must’ve made it much harder to marry into nobility. I think she just wants what’s best for her daughter even if she isn’t always upfront about showing it

Dex-chan lover
While it was somewhat justified, it still feels like a dick move to have Veri get murdered in the woods

Users who are viewing this thread