The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Double-page supporter
I mean, damn, shouldn't you have at least kept Veri around for the trial? Offing her a bit early there right? What happens if the court cites the lack of the main witness as the reason for pardoning the criminal?
It's hilarious how both Sarah and Jessie, the nicest people in the series, are looking to slit throats to protect Aria. Jessie with her "that bitch Veri deserves to die" and Sarah with her "you don't need to go to the trial, I'll make Emma gets what she deserves".
Speaking of Veri, how the hell does the coachman unload the luggage from that small carriage without you noticing. Were you sleeping at the time? They needed to do her Monster Duchess style and light the coach on fire to be sure. You can trust wolves to get the job done properly.

Group Leader
Oh the quality isn't too bad tbh. The TS is nice and the TL makes sense. Thanks~

Double-page supporter
@degenerateafro
It's unlikely that Emma would ever make it out alive after being accused, even if she wasn't the culprit.
We aren't talking about a commoner vs commoner type of trial, she was against the daughter of a noble. In the novel they also mention this if my memory doesn't fail me.

Love how focused and determined Aria is, all her efforts are starting to pay off beautifully. I also love how she chooses not to forgive and actively hate those who put her to death, a low fucking bar, but one I'm glad is crossed.

Veri and Emma are screwed and dead and very soon, Mielle and Kain will follow. How glorious!

I find it fascinating how Aria never started the war between her and Mielle, Mielle did that herself due to her hatred. Aria went through hell and wants those who made her suffer, suffer. She has not forgotten her torture and will wait whatever long game she must, closing all loose ends. She will not die a second time without a fight nor allow this second chance to crumble in an instant.

She has patience and damn its very cathartic to see it playing out.

I can't help but feel compassion for Mielle, in this timeline she is like a defenseless puppy compared to Aria

They didn't show it in the manhwa but in the light novel the judge actually paused and stared at Aria for a while. There was suppose to be a pause before the judge spoke.

@sambucety Perhaps but it doesn't change the fact that Mielle is still a poisonous flower that will harm anything around her. (Commoners) If left to truly bloom how many more will be left to fall?

After hundreds of stories with main characters being pure saints that forgive everyone who abused and hurt them, Aria is a breath of fresh air. Yes, make them pay, girl! I love this story.

I want to read the LN, so can anyone tell which is the chapter equivalent to this manhwa chapter?

Aggregator gang
Everytime she's with her brother I get so anxious like is he gonna pull a sweet home alabama on us or what? LMAO

oh wow thought this would take longer but it seem they sped up the plot compared to the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
It's made pretty blatant in the novel that yes she did indeed plan it, that said it's not surprising, considering she's likely the one who murdered her mother in the previous timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread