The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

I don't understand why did they put
Lohan
on the cover... He's an annoying shit

oh oscar, im so sad seeing him thinking his future😭😭

and cain, disgusting as always, talking abt aria's clothes😷

Oh! That means we're getting close to Mielle's failure no. 2 coming soon!(≧▽≦)
Well too bad so sad for the aristoRats for their future especially mielle =3=

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is the beginning of the ending arc, I guess.
Can't wait to see the man on the cover in action! 😆

@Jeikob wait, in the novel
The guy, Lohan, never really had a thing with Aria. He was jokingly "flirting" to tease Asher for his own little game. He stopped doing it at the dinner he crashed when Asher threatened him. He knows if he ever show any actual interest with Aria, he'd get dropped into the middle of an island across the sea again by Asher, from what he said. Unless I forgot all about it. I just know he only teases to make Asher gets mad and only helps Aria around for Asher since they do have a contract and debt for him.

And I remember it was Mielle who had a thing with Lohan. She fell in love with him when she was running away and Lohan took her in and stuff, which causes for the Princess to hate her as well.

90% sure the white-haired man on the cover is the prince of the foreign country, and as soon as he sees Aria he'll drop Isis like a hot potato and go after Aria just so the story can make it look like the end pairing isn't already clear.

@Koyae Lohan,
the king Isis wants to marry
, I misspelled his name 😂 he's not a bad guy or anything but he's annoying...

I just really like Aria's mother. So few scenes, yet the most likeable (honestly, compared to the rest of the family, that's not hard). Still, there's something about her. Something Aria said, she's not smart, useful, another word?, but she really loves her daughter.

I think it's cause of this messed up family, but seeing an actually caring adult, like the mom and Sarah, is nice

Soo.... Aria will go and then we will finally meet the white haired guy in the cover? And then the guy will fall in love with Aria and become asher's biggest rival? Its just me but I don't look forward to another rival in love (if he is)
Seeing oscar and especially cain flocking over aria is already enough for me

Users who are viewing this thread