The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

@lnomsim
This country is oddly progressive.
Nobles can marry prostitutes
I get what your saying overall, but I have to say, having that as the first item in your definition of "progressive" made me do a double take

I love how her mom immediately went to her and was like SHITS HITTING THE FAN LETS BLOW THIS JOINT and arias just like yeah you right leggo LOL honestly I’m surprised I like her mom as much as I do, yes shes a gold digger but she never stopped caring for Aria and wants her to be able to survive and have the best life possible.

Arias mom is not perfect but she's one of the better parents in these kind of stories. Kept the kid and made sure she grew up decently even though she was a prostitute. Backs her kid up when she can and is willing to take Aria away with her if things get too dicey. Though she's not the most affectionate mother, she does try her best to keep Aria alive and safe.

Thank you for the chapter! Honestly I love Aria's mom like she's always been there for Aria and wants the best for aria like yes she had been a prostitute and is basically a gold digger but in that type of world it would be hard to climb the social ladder without education/reputation if Aria's mom hadn't gone to marry a nobleman.

Also EWWW CAIN🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’d there’s one thing that Aria’s mother does well is looking out for her daughter and backing her up, not even to please the whims of her husband, she’s not perfect would she’s certainly one of the best mothers in these types of stories since they usually abandon their children and suck up to their husband

Isis: "I'm gonna marry the prince, so i'm his fiance. Eh, he don't want to marry me? I'll marry the king of neighbour kingdom!"
Oscar: "Oh shit, I have no choice but to follow my sister's command"
Mielle: "I will get revenge for Emma! Yay, Oscar gonna marry me."
Cain: "We must learn foreign language! Nice tits.. clothes my sister Aria"
Aria's mom: "Fuck this shit, We moving out of this house!!"

BEST MOM EVER

The king of neighbour kingdom: "Look at all those people getting fool by me, they think I will marry Isis, or will become ML 2nd, or even get into fight against Asher, bwahahahaha"
The ring is actually royal engagement proof, it change colour when detect magic power of royalty bloodline. Magic are the true reason the royal house keep its position, while all noble only know there are "strange things happen" involve royal house. The explaination of the ring will lead to Aria learn about the origin of her power

she's a good mum, she took one look at this stupid decision & said "the money you give me ain't worth it". hope they can nope outta there successfully

Wait wait wait is the “king of the neighboring kingdom” the other man on the cover?? Are we finally gonna meet that guy?? I’m exciteddd

Dex-chan lover
after all theses years and mom didn’t even developed any feelings for him lol, ruthless. I like it :) it’s different from the usual stuff

Users who are viewing this thread