The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

The mangaka/artist has reallyyy done justice to the story from the moon and back !!!
I can't list everything but from how beautiful the art is, to how she's cleverly manipulated the art to add powerful effects. She seriously deserves an award for her work !! (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Mmmmmmmmmm 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰 this is juicy..... (its a pun, do you know why?? Huehuehue)

Also, I love that Aria isn’t a goody two shoes who is a little manipulative like other reincarnated villainesses. She outright evil 😍😍 I love her!!

I'm assuming she said huh because the maid that asked her is originally on Mielle's side or something along those lines.

I think she came back too quickly to have delivered letter and gift to delivery man. So someone disguised as her maid perhaps?

Did the hourglass reverse time?! She turned it over in a panel then the maid was back which she was surprised by

Perhaps the Tea was poisoned which, when she flipped the hourglass, saved her life from before the tea was ingested.

I think she time traveled into the future but probably for only a few minutes, because the maid asked Aria (fl) if she should bring in new tea. I’m so hooked on this series ❤️

Literally just finished reading the novel(main story about 252 chapters before Epilogue), and honestly, this is probably my favorite Villainess story. If they keep the manwha roughly the same, then this’ll be one of the best in the reincarnated villainess genre.

She said huh because when she flips the hourglass it reverses 5 mins or a bit more, so she reverses it to before drinking tea and finishing writing the letter. The downturn is every time she did it she got very tired so she had to sleep a lot

Users who are viewing this thread