The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

we finally get a villainess manga about a heroine who is actually cunning and manipulative and not just a misunderstood bullied woobie and yall in the comments like "b–but... pwobwematic...." i am So Tired

binged the novel. glorious. very few nitpicks. Her character is as consistent as Satou Kazuma. SSSR

as someone who already read the web novel,,,,,, i honestly want to skip all aria-trying-to-steal-oscar part hahahha he's not for you babyyyy

can someone please give me the novel chapter to the chapter 31 in the manhwa- i read the raws but i am too impatient to wait for the manhwa.

@NicholasCat damnnn i love how you say that - wickedly sweet... pumps me up for the coming developments 😍
@yurigasaki Precisely!! I love her character and see nothing wrong with it, i don't understand those who're complaining (seriously goodie-2 shoes) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Juicy

Are you guys gonna drop this 😭😭 Tappytoon is releasing the english translation now

Yeah, I’m dropping. All Aria needs to do in order to beat Mielle is to hook up with the Crown Prince. She may give up messing around with Mielle’s love interest, but she beats her in terms of power.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’ll come back in due time to finish this though.

@Karin_Heine she's focused in her revenge towards mielle.

Seducing the prince is too high of an ambition.

She never saw the prince in her previous life. Why would it even cross her mind to seduce someone she knows she cant have contact with.

Users who are viewing this thread