The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

thank you for the update! loved this!

this guy who "met mielle" is the guy from the very beginning. when aria told him her name was mielle, member?

😂Darn... If I were Aria, I'd probably have a fit because of stolen credit. Aria definitely has more composure and patience than me haha.😂

That mass update was amazing thank you so much for all your hard work!!!
Hope you all the best!!

thank you so much juicy for translating everything so far!! and ty for the other scanlation group for picking this up!

OMG Aria is so badass also I loved the scene where she realizes the Count used her to promote Mielle her angry expression was glorious

Thank you juicy for the uploads!!!! Im always so exited to read knowing that i wont have to wait long!

Wait. So, has this been dropped, or is another group thinking of picking it up?

I know that we just got an update. I'm asking because Juicy disbanded.

Thank you so much for the update!! Omg I can’t wait for the next update since I feel like I know how this is going to turn out.
The boy Aria met was definitely the crown prince cuz that’s a common trope but it PAINS ME to see it so obvious that all these gifts and compliments meant for Aria are given to boost Mielle’s ego unintentionally because they think Aria was Mielle.

Ahhhh I'm so happy right now. This mass update gave me LIFE. So so so much thanks to the translators, it was all done beautifully! And Aria is so delightfully evil <3

Edit: @davishak oh my god I honestly couldn't take it if this got put on hiatus. I think they probably put out a few chapters at once to help us tide over then. I hope it gets picked up soon.

didn't the disbanding message on the latest chapter (ch. 25) point out that saving your tooches since 2k19 has agreed to pick up the series.

It's nice to see her flaunting her intelligence, but don't expect this misunderstanding to be resolved so quickly, no sir!

oh my thank you so much for the big updates this made my night thank you for all your hard work translating team!!

Thank you so much for all your hard work Juicy!! Every single one of you guys have positively impacted my days because of all of your hard work and efforts!!! I hope you guys stay healthy and live happily :)

Users who are viewing this thread