The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@redox02 I gave up on it because updates, I wasn't bothered to check on it every few weeks or days.

I’m glad this manhwa doesn’t normalize romantic adopted brother and sister relationships like a lot others do.

@petra lool same! He and that older brother of Mielle. When I their faces I’m always like: Who was this dude again?

@czmariane People feel actually sorry for Mielle? That girl is a little sociopath! They feel sorry for a little girl who had been planning to kill her stepsister for years with no remorse simple because her mother was a prostitute? Is this what they would about all the sociopaths in real live? Because they used to be kids at some point too. Obviously they are worse than Mielle since her evil deeds have only been aimed at Aria and her mother, but still, she lacks empathy even as an adult which can’t be excused. I read the whole novel and I can assure you Miel is an evil girl. She doesn’t deserve sympathy.

we’re finally getting to the good part of the story ohh, I can’t wait to see the moment when Miel’s world is going to turned upside down! Get ready people cuz the good stuff is coming!

You know, Im the kind of person thats into the simple and fluffy stories, but this is more interesting than I thought. I had no interest in it the first time reading and stopped at CH. 20, im glad I kept reading. To those reading this, Give this a try, you might like it :)

I just binge read this whole thing like a virgin female knight taking a massive orc cock and never again being able to feel pleasure from anything but his thick and mighty rod.

Why is this series so good?! I feel the only way to go beyond a 10 to rate this series is to give it a 10 and then give every other manga I've rated one rating lower.

@cnd Jennette is a whole different situation. Tbh she doesn’t deserve amount of the hate she gets. Her only sin right now is existing and being unaware of the things happening around her. Yet people are praying for her death for it, lmao it’s insane.

But yes, there are people who are very upset with Aria for trying to mess with Mielle. if you read further back in the comments here there’s one example right there. I’m not like specifically calling them out though. Because they are allowed to have their opinion and there’s more people who share that opinion. But that doesn’t mean I don’t deeply disagree, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread