The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

how I love this manga !!! please continue translating more chapters !!

note: thanks for the chapter :D

Aggregator gang
Bella, no need to engage to the second prince but maybe you could help him? He's miserable :((

Aww, poor second prince, he believes he doesn't have a future... though I don't want Elizabeth getting engaged with him, it is a bit sad that he'll have no one to acknowledge/interact with him since Elizabeth is going to marry Ursch. I wonder how they'll help him.

That was a pretty good job filling in a newly introduced plot hole w/o making us feel obliged to take interest in it, lol.

kek, no one read one of my posts in earlier chapters

@unime
you jest but
this exactly that happens

@JutlandAngel
same demon but wrong sense
so no, nothing about inbreeding here, after all
second prince has the same kind of problem than Ursh, but instead he suffer the satori

I would like to ask regarding to page 30. Is the second prince losing his sanity or he's already insane?

Dex-chan lover
semi-realistically inbred royalty, so refreshing to see that in an otome genre story

I read the WN so to everyone thinking if the cause is inbreeding,
then it's not. It's a literal curse in the bloodline (at least that's what everyone thought until Isabella realized the truth)

though the side effects truly does resemble a bloodline curse or illness

If you're curious, I'll just say that his true problem
and sad reality is that only Ursch or Isabella can 'appraise' him and figure out the root cause of his insanity otherwise he'll slowly degenerate until he completely lose it, just like everyone that had it before him. (Even in the game, he was never truly saved)

And if anyone's interested in this new villainess,
all I can say is that Isabella corrupted her. She does end up with the prince tho

Dex-chan lover
@Arin_Em
Nah, fuck the prince.
Protagonist chose him and he dumps her as soon as he gets a better alternative(heroine) he didn't even try to correct her.

Users who are viewing this thread