The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The Villainess Goes on a Hunt (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that fucking meme edit at the credits is fucking hilarious since i know where its from LMAO

Dex-chan lover
For some reason i can hear the meme on the credit page

Dex-chan lover
I'm still pretty curious what leads/triggers her to become that
warcrime mentioned in the first chapter of the WN.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Honestly her size itself is a problem to using crossbows.

Dex-chan lover
@Ropoloid
Hitting a rabbit is way more impressive than hitting a deer, imo.
Excuses can be invented. Hitting a deer somewhere is different from hitting a deer at a point that kills it almost instantly, and hitting a rabbit at one distance may be much easier than hitting a deer at a much greater distance. Still, it seems that the mangaka was essentially thoughtless, and simply treated the killing of a large, strong animal as more challenging than killing a small, weak animal, as if the killing were bare-handed &c.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: Turns out they were wrong about no monsters and she runs into one but it doesn't matter because she perforates it with slugs, possibly saving her fellow hunters in the process. Anyone bet I'm wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@Astherfeld As always if you have [EXCUSES] and [EXCUSES] need to prioritize that [BULLSHIT] first man.
Appreciate the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Astrid size is so tiny that i think is to Unrealistic for a child that above 5. or her father just to tall??. The proportion isn't right. But cute none the less...

Yeah, don't look for realistic proportions on this one. Turn off your brain a little

Yea, im just gonna unfollow this, its not worth it, not only is the pace slow, the chapter is short and the raw releases are long, like bruh, it wouldnt suprise me if this shit gets axed

Dex-chan lover
She's still kind of a selfish brat, but it's fun.

Kinda uncomfortable with this sort of "hunting" though, but I guess that's what they did in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread