The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Library Princess (Second part)

how wholesome. Strange, yet not strange. When starting this manga I was expected everything to end with a shoot out. Its mostly spot on but its strange when it ends like a typical otome chapter without unloading a clip.

Does anyone know how old Astrid is supposed to physically be at this point in the story?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she can use a legion of senpai's to defend against that detestable prince.

Group Leader
It was more interesting the reaction of the girl in the LN, it's one of my favorite chapters, here in the manga was bland.

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon One of the secondary definitions for woman is more along the lines of "a female person associated with a particular place, activity, or occupation" rather than specifically an adult female. That one fits the local legend sort of deal going on here to a T.

Alternatively, we can consider the fact that Astrid probably doesn't think of herself as just a child given her past life memories.

I love this manga. It is wonderful and wholesome! But I also love how much of a stark contrast this is, compared to the author's other work. (And their other work is my favorite dark isekai). https://mangadex.org/title/52602/her-majesty-s-swarm

What a juxtaposition.

again, thank you for scanlating and releasing this in such a rapid succession, really dig Astrid and her antics 😀 shame the WN translation has slowed down quite considerably...

Whoa she's so tiny, I knew she was younger but I never imagined her to be so small compared to her upperclassmen. Thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread