The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Wanting to Save Money (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
@Point yep, I thought the same thing. If it was a Thompson or something like that it would make sense but im pretty sure that was a Stoner 63 in its lmg configuration.

Dex-chan lover
to deal with an enemys army she now just need a magical nuke 🙃

Dex-chan lover
This girl is 100% going to try and recreate a GAU-8 Avenger. Attached aircraft optional.

Fed-Kun's army
What? a magically enhanced saw isnt enough to deal with a medieval army? first big boss she comes across is going to be swiss.

Dex-chan lover
Next is going to be some kind of an APC.
Her last monster idea will be the Ratte, or some Big Bertha.
I don't think the writer would be ballsy enough for the nuclear option and lore wise I doubt Astrid could downplay a nuke as a pdw.

Fed-Kun's army
"You are crazy, you know that, right?"
"Says the gnome who makes machine guns for children..."
XD

Group Leader
@ciera @Deathmaze @ghoulsre always happy to deliver more of Astrid-sama 😇

@sylvacoer i knoooooow, isn't she?!!!

@Luke_chase Of course! And I actually gave it another shot and in this case, the healing tool had enough material to do a better job! https://imgur.com/a/Wq4XkLK

so i've finally caught up with the chapter that was actually the most recent one up until yesterday, haha, so i'll do the very latest one soon as well, but i have a bit of a backlog of things to do as well, so it might take a lil' longer than all those chapters i released in burst-mode!

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku

That she did... Now that also makes me think she's going to make Mobile Suits. Main incentive? Literally bigger guns.

Either that or she tunes the jet to become something like Strike Witches.

Dex-chan lover
Listen gnome, if you are giving machine guns to a 6 years old, the blame is on you not her.

Users who are viewing this thread