The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - Classmates

Wait, Tristan has like 20-30 years old, how he can be a capture target???????

Is he a lolicon or something? He is into minors or im losing something?

Aggregator gang
This chapter was translated well from the novel imo. The next few chapters set the tone for the next 2 arcs so i hope theyre done well

Fed-Kun's army
Different "culture" or "medievl setting", I guess that is what the author will say. Also, the "Dilf/Milf" genre exist because there are a lot of people that dig that.

So yeah, a little too old for a capture target, but to each their own, I guess.

Thanks for the chapter, Translator-dono!

I dropped the novel so that I wouldn't be disappointed at the manga adaptation. I dropped it somewhere around the school party part

Dex-chan lover
For the people who just whine, dont forget the purpose of otome games is to:
1. to chose your own love, so if you not like him you can just ignore him.
2. to experience a love thats almost impossible in real life.
3. Some girl (the target audience) loves older man, some other loves a cute kouhai (thats why most otome games usually have these 2 type).

So its perfectly plausible that he is become one of the capture target.

Dex-chan lover
I know they want to make Rook stand out as a prominent character but that uniform tempering was too much to be believed. Like I'm suppose to accept they would allow a servant to wear a goddamn hoodie!

Also Otome games having an older handsome/cool capture is very standard. Nothing weird about this.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Purely from a developer's standpoint, having 1 onee/oji, 1 standard, and 1 loli/shota would keep all their players with different preferences happy.

In other words, it is not "Isn't he too old to be a capture target?". He is a capture target PRECISELY because he is old.

I played my fair share of otome games and I know that it’s normal for an old guy to be here, but nonetheless I’m grossed out🤢.

Rather than him just being too old or a teacher, those are both gross but sadly par for the course. Him being a capture target ruins his characterization as he's been presented just now: the perfect servant. Someone with that amount of discipline, yet he is a capture target for a minor, who is a student at the school he teaches in, and a noble he would potentially be working for in any other circumstances. So much for 'acing' decorum. An adult, let alone a teacher, entering a romantic relationship with a student and a minor is the opposite of good taste and propriety.

If this originally an otome game and if his route is a succes, then doesn't that mean he's a pedo?!?!?! I don't mind the age gap but.... at that time she's still underage right?

He looks great for real, so I can understand him being a target, like female teachers .
I'm fine with age gap as long as the heroine is like around her mid 20's and only within 20 years difference (unless it's below 20/ above 60, that's the ick part for me)
As a student I wouldn't piss off the teacher so fast though, did that once and professor act snobby throughout the whole program

Thanks. Wow, Tristan looks much older than what I was picturing him in the novel. I was expecting a long haired, semi-shifty (probably the close eye type of look) with long hair and prob even a monocle.
Plus, with the revelation of him
being Cyril's half reincarnated imouto *the translator if I remember explained it as something as both (Cyril and Tristan's) parties acknowledging Cyril reincarnated and adapted to the world with most if not all his previous life's memories. Tristan is just someone who acknowledges he remembers his past life and just treats it as that*, I expected a lil' bit more younger, slightly femboy features

Users who are viewing this thread