The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another promising Korean manhwa. I feel blessed! 😄
Thanks for picking this up!!

@Thifa keep in mind that in universe, the original novel was written by a fifteen year old. It would be interesting if this story acknowledges that that was written by an immature author and probably had a bunch of cliches and plot holes.

Fed-Kun's army
???? should that have been enough to kill her??? holy shit??? ... did he fall on purpose... anyway sign me the f up lmao

i thought "housekeeper" would be like... a servant but i think she's gonna be LITERALLY keeping his house, keeping his affairs in order (which include the house) until he graduates, right??? bc she's older??? i think that's where this is going... then again idk maybe we'll see her in uniform later lol

thanks for picking this up, it looks interesting!!!

Dex-chan lover
Who are these 15 year olds writing these complex novels 😂

i feel like she could’ve used that extra time for her advantage,,,, who knows if the brother hates her or not rn cause he was originally traumatized by her death... now she’s the reason he got sent so far away?? but maybe he think he’s the reason his dad died,,, or maybe he gonna think it’s fl fault??? idk idk lol i don’t even know why she’s considered a villain, cause she’s legit just a kid who happened to die by a tree lol

Dex-chan lover
I would have "Hey mom.... can I watch Tas instead. Do you really want him next to Yustav"

Would have saved that toddlers life.

Edit-> I agree with those saying the Og Sister was likely a tsunder and the mother seemed to really start to abuse him when her blood daughter died.
15 year old teen girl novel might fix itself to make more sense.
Him being more traumatized for her death would make more sense because a kid his age would not be able to cope with killing someone, especially a family member.

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi
Have you ever seen really young girls (like under the age of 10) actually play with dolls? I think my sister had an entire storyline going at age 7 about Barbie getting knocked up by Ken, but he slept with her best friend, had to get an abortion (she didn't know what abortion was), Barbie ran them down with the pink barbie jeep and hid the bodies in the matching pink wardrobe, etc. It ended with Barbie changing her identity, fleeing to Australia or something with a baby she stole from yet another barbie, and becoming a flight attendant (and yes she even had a little barbie airplane toy).

Gustav reminds me so much to Cabel from «A false confession» that this is a must follow for me.

Users who are viewing this thread