The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 1

@Lili-Lia LMAO that’s exactly what I was thinking! She mentioned it so many times like we get it you’re attracted to your step brother.

Aggregator gang
And then, since their parents are no longer a factor, the two go their own ways and never speak to eachother again. Yay, no incest, lets party!

Aggregator gang
Oh. Its the author herself that gets reincarnated to the world they created.
good.

I have no idea why Ran is a villain. She tried to get along with her stupid brother which has anti social disorder bc he's the protagonist and she dies for it.

I wonder if this is gonna be one of the series where she actually originally belonged to this world and when she wrote the book, it was actually the memories of the world itself trying to come forward? And when she got reborn, it was the world trying to give her another chance? There's little hints that are similar to other series like that, so I can see it being like that too.

That, or the series isn't gonna be that deep and I'm overthinking lol

I wonder what happened when she was hit by an accidental fall??
Cuz the written sound effect is kinda sus
ಠ_ಠ

Aggregator gang
Why do I have a feeling it's gonna end in a weird step-sibling incest lmao

@crazykittywell i know two stories like this tho that info is kind of a spoiler
Who made me a princess, Death is the only ending for a villainess

Lmao how was she an antagonistic villainous character? They were both new stepsiblings but she still made the effort to try and get along with him while he kept to himself. Then she died in the original at a young age. Lol how does that even count as a backstory for her?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, dying from someone falling onto you from a tree... and what's more, the way it was portrayed is absolutely retarded. She looked like she wasa few metres away from the tree when she talk to him and she was even walking away when he fell, so unless the motherfucker jumped towards her, he should have hit her. Anyways, I guess it's possible to die from that if the person falls on your neck (like flying kick to the neck from a few metres high) or well, anything that ends up with you breaking your neck. Any other injury could eventually lead to your death, but here it seemed like he squashed her to death... like if she gets several bones fractured and poking out of their respective places and then the wounds he infected... Still, I would just say, "she had rotten luck", but at least the way it was drawn here, the male lead shouldn't have fallen on her (she looks like she was to far away for him to fall onto her.)

by how much flaws the original story have, i am convinced that it was wrote by a fifteen years old girl lmao

Users who are viewing this thread