The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 1

I'm curious about their age difference. Seems to me they're like at the same age

you'd think that she would be getting concussion or broken bones at most from the accident, but no she literally died bruh ._.

>my younger brother who I dont share a drop of blood with
LMAO they're really stressing this point

Is that in......cest I smell hahaha

That said, I feel like she could have better utilised her time. Maybe sent letters/gifts to his while he was away. Although sending him to boarding school circumvented years of abuse, that's not something he would have known.

@JWChibi actually there are some published teen novelists irl. I remember
finding out that one of my favourite novels growing up was written by someone who, at the time, was 12 and my mind was blown!

I know but like SWEET HOME STEP ALABAMA and how far will she take this for his "favor"?

Also stop thinking I mean down and dirty :mad:

I'm sorry but she doesn't necessarily need to actually have his favor it's far enough only to be a sister or acquaintance enough for him not to execute her all she has to do is stay away from the ML and FL and any setting of the story.

If I was reincarnated as a villainess the first thing is to establish relationships and ignore The FL and ML, also if there are extra leads. It is to never fall inlove with any of the leads because doing that would somehow lead to getting entangled in the plot of everything.
Second is to try and cut ties with those who have any major things in the plot but not like completley because I need favor in order not to die. I will have to stay as far away even if that means moving across the country and THIRD the most important that leads back to falling inlove with the leads is to never show favor or get attached to anyone there that's specific to plot and forth is to not intervene with anything meaning no "OOPS THE ML FELL FOR ME WHEN I WAS HELPING HIM GET WITH THE FL"
All of these are those most necessities of being NOT-A-VILLIANESS.

If it helps and you do find yourself in a situation like this make sure to thank me ;)
Also if it helps try finding all the male leads weaknesses and gather as much same gender allies specifically mostly the same gender because they are most likely to help you or strong people who favored you from the beginning and even if it means to manipulate innocents do it because remember you could have a happy ending with those you manipulate if you wanted but just know everything is fiction they are all mindless zombies doting or hating on the FL. So just do it for your life in order to live happily then if you managed to come/live this far in order to do so you must also make sure to write the info down and write all your relationships, and if you're on their bad side or good side or just neither for more practical protection purposes also try learning fencing or maybe archery to save you in the oh no the ML is about to kill me situation.

This might be random but ifyky

Thank goodness they don't have a close siblings relationship thing, because of there is that kind of relationship and when they grow up to fall in love it would be weird because when you were younger you treat your opposite sex as a sibling.

Aggregator gang
@FalseAccuse Like they keep saying "step-sibling" but it clearly says the dad "registered Ran into his house" thus she is no longer a step-sibling but now an "adopted sibling" which legally is treated the same as real Sweet Home Alabama due to what is call Affinity in law. So this is considered the same as Real sweet home Alabama

They’re really putting emphasis on the fact that tgyre not blood related 💀

They mentioned it like 8 times

@Kokopooja @Umbrecola That's what I've been thinking! No matter they are blood related or not, they are still siblings. I'm afraid this will 'inspire' people to make it right. 😔

"we're not related by blood..."
"He's my brother, who's not related by blood"
"We do not share a single drop of blood with"
"He's the male lead"
"Someone whose favour I have to gain .."

Ah, I see, I know who the male lead is

Aggregator gang
@Mwshrwwm But for reals, people seem to get really confused about the difference between adopted siblings, half-siblings, and step-siblings. I've read several Isekai and Reincarnation series were they call half-siblings "step-siblings" too.

lol what a halfassed story and even worser timeskip. just kill everybody who could be a source of conflict off in an accident. wtf???

Um is it really possible to kill someone by falling on them from a tree?? Thats such a stupid way to die but maybe it would actually happen? Idk is there anyone who knows the physics of this?

Users who are viewing this thread