The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 23

this is getting dangerous. 'yus' is dangerous. ...i seriously didn't expect that kind of thinking from a 'male lead' - just what kind of novel was she 'writing'?

tbh this reveal was pretty obvious given her 180 personality change + revealing 1034802 mysterious secrets lolol girlie wasn't even trying

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Yikes Yus...
I understand she's fond of her OCs and that's why she can't leave yet...but dang I'd grab some cash, hightail it out of there, and live incognito somewhere far and crowded.

Yes definitely had Robbie killed. Both castration and a broken neck... overkill for sure

Another possible romance between step bro and sis. I really want to know why recently several korean authors decided to try this kind of route. Yes... they're not related by blood... but still, it is strange, or maybe uncomfortable topic.

I hope this story will focus on something else.. or have a 2nd male lead instead

Thanks for the scanlation!!! Can't wait to see where this will be going.

How do you all feel about the romance that's supposed to come between Ran and Yus? I feel like it'll be a hard sell both to readers and in-world society. I don't feel like Ran feels any romantic tinglings towards Yus, and they've been running around telling everyone that they're siblings. Leaving out their lack of blood relations is smart in that it gives Ran more legitimacy and shows a solid front of power - but it also straight up makes any romantic development between them incestuous in the eyes of society.

thanks for the translations! im looking forward to see how the plot and their relationship develops. as the scan group noted in the one of the previous chapters, theyre not related and werent really raised as siblings/created a sibling relationship when she came into the world of the novel and even before that. of course some readers might view it differently, but im curious to see how their relationship will develop

Fed-Kun's army
"Ran, who are you?"
"Umm... no one, really. Pretty much just the person that wrote this universe into existence, perhaps?"

She is your mama and she created you, you creep! 😂

Thanks for translation!! I would prefer if the ML will stop calling her 'noonim' 😑

Thanks for the translations! I really love Ran. She's so cute! But I found Yus is a little scary. 😧

He ain't dumb, eventually the "time passed" excused would stop making sense as she displayed knowledge that can't simply be explained so I'm glad the author didn't beat around the bush. Yus have a really bold side to him, as expected from a tragic protagonist.

I don't like the ml especially with how he handled the almost rape towards fl.

Thank you for the update!!!😄
I wonder how she’s going to explain to Yus in the next chapter. Yus has been acting a bit scary in the recent chapters though.

Double-page supporter
@cocobir

Yeah considering she used "family" to rise up in position their relationship is solidified as familial in-universe so it'd be weird for everyone if they got together. As a reader I don't feel the romance from the two so I don't feel inclined to ship them so eh. At least that's how I feel

Users who are viewing this thread