The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 3

if she doesnt immediately give the ring back to her brother
then the outward apperance will still be one of her snatching the duchy

Plz upload the 4th chapter, if ever it release I will be a relief, because I keep on reading it all over again. I can't control my brain, but keep on repeating the chapter 3.

At least tl-nim didn't have to dumpster dive for their barbies.... cause me and my sister totally had to do that. >_>

I for one am excited about Castle-nim that shows up in just about every manhwa ever (like Truck-kun) hes in this sooooo many times

I like the FL already. Also we got straight to the point so thats nice. Look forward to more

Finally! An author taking responsibility of all the shit they made their characters go through lol

Dex-chan lover
Another one of those “until the female lead shows up” tropes.

Rinse, reuse, recycle. Too common in shoujo isekai manhwa nowadays. I *am* complaining but I still enjoy the stories regardless.

I hope the female lead from her book wont be the villain thingy? cuz our fl being not blood related to our ml, means thins might work out!! and jealousy might broke out!!
(✿◠‿◠)
I really am exited for the upcoming unexpected twists that awaits all of us, hehehehe
~(˘▾˘~)
I thank thy group Sunny Side Up Scans🤗🤗

Fed-Kun's army
I also played with my sister's barbie doll. It married a tiny teddy bear I had and had lots of kids. They also drove around a stretch car toy together.

Users who are viewing this thread