The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
oh to have a childhood “friend” whom youve known since young but then leave for a few years and they have changed and grown and are more handsome than ever

Thank you for this!!

OMG i screamed kyaahhhhhh UwU!!!!!
Crown Prince begone thot 😤😤😤

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Argol Von 1shotted. Clearly the more experienced knight.

Fed-Kun's army
That was such a short war. I would prefer if they cut all the soldier's heads and stake them as gate surrounding lachia. The marque and emperor would then know who is the real power. Tsk.

Fed-Kun's army
The imperial family is all a scum...

Ok. Time for a revolution 🤣

meh so his son bit the bullet for his old man
they should just do away with the entire nest

@MeiraEve
well it is a duchy and a border territory so thats actualy a good possebility
which is one of the reasons a king often had daughters with the sole purpose of tying the dukes to him and tried not to upset them

a duchy can own a big standing army and may house its own grand knight order
and border territories have a larger military than usual, are better trained and more experienced. if the territory is also rich then they are most likely even better equipped than their counterparts further inland
what means bigger military or more experienced/ better equipped well a border counts army with good finances was usualy able make a duke run for his life when it should be the other way around

Double-page supporter
Yustaf is like me in Crusader Kings. Ransom? What's that? You mean C A S T R A T E ?

Also the whole marry your stepsister thing. Viva Xwedodah.

Group Leader
Thank you for the updates!

Why do I feel Yus is a lowkey yandere lol (not highkey like Aseph in The Villain's Saviour)

The duchy is no longer poor- What did the marquis think would happen, going against a (future) duke?

Users who are viewing this thread