The Viridescent Tiara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

My parents never got me barbie, but the small Polly Pocket toys with the little house set.

When I was like... 10 or something, I always had a story line where Polly had a party and catches her bf kissing some random girl, so she would (in a fit of rage) kill him (like telling him to fix the clogged bathtub and throw a toaster in it or choke him with dental floss or just any murder in the bathroom), then spend time in the bathroom cleaning blood and hiding his body in the tub and covering it with the shower curtain. Then I come up with stupid ways she would hide the body like... Cut him up and throw him into the sea or bury him in the neighbor yard or cooking him and feeding him to the dogs or etc...

I feel like a lot of my thriller plots come from the fact my family watched a lot of horror and murder films and I just.... Neat, I have no idea why those two people are naked and on top of each other, but man... murder is really dramatic.

I'm really liking this series. Thank you for translating ☺️💕 Looking forward to future updates!

@kaumrebahan It's been at least a few years since she started living with them. She even tried to save them by making sure they stayed away from ships, but they died in a carriage accident anyway. I doubt most people wouldn't form some sort of attachment to family they've lived with an interacted with for years, even if they weren't her original family.

@yannickq

"This isn't even part of the original plotline! I won't be just a castle for soldiers to conquer! I will live my life out as a great castle so please ignore me and get with fl moat-san already!"

I had a few Barbies but no Ken dolls. So, I would take my brothers Dr. Freeze doll [the Arnold Schwarzenegger one] and used him as her boyfriend. I had this whole story about how all the girls were fighting over Freeze cause they were all strippers and he had money, so they all wanted to be his sugar baby. I was like...7 at the time.

all i did with my barbie dolls was make them have mud baths and i would throw them onto the roof, which my dad would find when he was on the roof.

i was a weird child.

i only had barbie dolls so i used what i had
had I known it was yuri in the making 😆

Oh god I didn't have barbies but I did the same to my teddy bears! I read manga very young too so my imagination was wild back then!

nah i didnt have dolls. i used to rip them apart and mix match them to make aliens.... interesting childhood

@yannickq @Kuroku2
"This is the world of a history book I read in my past life. I will avoid the death flags at all cost ! I will not let Trebuchet-san kill me this time!!"

this is a pretty solid beginning, thanks for scanlating, really looking forward to reading more!

Just two chaps and I'm super into this already.

About the Barbie thing: you are not the only one, people xDDD I did that too, hahahahaha.

the knight doesn't even know her, even if he did as a child he should have enough common sense to know that all kids at that age tend to be immature. he's a grown up man but he's cursing her like 5yo💀

also i hate barbie dolls so i never had them *sad lyfe*

Users who are viewing this thread