The Viridescent Tiara

I originally found this and started reading a while ago before taking a look at the comments section (btw this has nothing to do with incest or not) and dropped it cuz of what some comments said. People who've read the manhwa and maybe the novel, knowing about the (tw//)
sexual assault and r*pe the author later removed,
should I read this? I am absolutely disgusted with what the author originally wrote and don't wanna support/read anything like that, even if it's been removed. But I'm do think I might be missing out on a good story. So what do you people think?

@Kwel uhm, I don't think you should put it that way though. I read carefully, it says they are not blood related and ML doesn't see MC as a sister.
Also, I don't feel their relationship as siblings, the ML is quite cold and mysterious. :)

@Ellollie it is a really good story (at least, how this artist is doing it) I don't think it's fair to immediately dismiss it just because of one really bad decision the original author decided to make, regarding the story.
this artist worked really hard and they're interpreting it their own way. so it's not the same work.
Maybe the original author experienced something bad in their personal life and that's why they included the bad stuff , we don't know if they wanted to be malicious or not. But the fact is they did remove it, so there's that at least.

Anyway this manhwha is good and it's so cute, so give it a chance!

Trigger warning: sexual assaults

Read at your own risk 1st warning

Read at your own risk 2nd warning

Read at your own risk 3rd warning

Dont tell me I didn’t warned you.

Some one posted a spoiler that said:

There are 2 endings made by the author. The first one was when ran and yus didn’t end up together. Why? Because 2nd male lead prioritized to save the original FL( sina) over ran who was in danger. This original ending ended up having too many criticism and hate comments that made the author change it to a ran x yustaf ending.

It’s so fcking sad, just the thought of ran being rap*d is enough to anger every cell i have.

Edit: HOLY SHIT RAN WAS GANGBANGED AND IMPREGNATED IN THE ORIGINAL UNMODIFIED NOVEL (the author already modified it to ran being tortured)
PLOT SOURCE: https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=cavaro910&logNo=221212866195&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F

If you want more spoilers, you know where to go. NU forum

I'm in love with this manhwa but I'm also in love with the scanlation team, hehe.
You guys are hilarious! Keep the good work and thank you for translating this♡

@Ellollie whoa the original novel is fucked up! but anyway, this manhwa doesn't have any trace of such dark themes, or else there would have been a sexual violence tag. if you don't wanna read it, that's fine! but I'm just adding my 2 cents - the manhwa isn't heading in a dark direction. the rating in KKP would've been different then, at least an R-15 or an R-19

@Allyzaaajoy please specify the trigger in your warnings ffs

@Lancedark hey if ur into that kinda thing then that's all gucci 😎 for me personally, if 2 people call the same person dad while growing up together, they're siblings. Blood doesn't matter. Tis nothing but my pov is all ʕ•♡•ʔ

Wait a sec.... So the FL is older than he ML? I am so confused... Can someone explain to me again? I mean I don't have any problems with that it is just that I am confused...

Dex-chan lover
BROOOOOO this shit is so incestuous and not at the same TIME 😭😭

Idk how to feel about this. Sweet Home Alabama I guess :pp
And the fact that they had to put a note saying that they aren't blood related 💀

cnd

@Rohan_sensei Baby, this is one of the least of the incestuous Isekais. Neither of them have ever viewed each other as siblings and they aren't blood related.

Dex-chan lover
@cnd that why i put
☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

even if its not that incestuous compared to other degenerate mangas, you still can't erase the fact that they are step-siblings
😎 not that I mind though 😎

@Allyzaaajoy oh man, i hate when they did that just for the sake of "dark". I mean it's totally fine, but can they atleast hint that in the first few chapter that the story we're going is dark. But again, I didn't read the novel so I didn't know whether they hint it or the scene just randomly popped up. But thanks for the warning, tho. tw//
sexual violence
do trigger me, i guess imma drop dis until atleast I read spoiler for the manhwa ending.

Totally agree with one of the comments below. It's like a Hey step-bro vibe ...If you get the reference 😬

Users who are viewing this thread