The Viridescent Tiara

Apparently this one has the same author as I Belong To House Castielo, and it also gets dark later on. Regarding warnings for future content, according to NU,
there is more attempted rape and rape threats coming :/
The story is really great so far but given the author’s previous track record and negative reviews from Korean readers, I’m gonna put this on indefinite hold.

Sidenote: Does anyone notice a disturbing flood of pseudo-incest and spouse-raising (aka grooming) stuff as of late?? I know it’s hard to deal with age in a time travel/reincarnation setting but can we just have wholesome familial love instead T^T

Group Leader
Some of you think that "Why can you accept this ship while not accepting Eugene × Hari???"

Let me make this clear, Yustav and Ran did not grow up together, they does not look alike, they *actually* doesnt consider the other as their siblings (basically just strangers).

While Eugene and Hari grow up together when they were still a child and until they mature. And Hari looks like their deceased sister. Yes they are not blood-related just like Ran and Yustav, but they look to alike for some people to read the series comfortably, I consider Eugene and Hari as pseudo-incest, because they grow together and even in Hari's first life they consider each other as family so its weird.

Again, this is not hate towards BOTB or bias VC, this is just a piece of my mind

Well, it's a nice story! I enjoy reading it. I was in the mood for some magical fantasy stuff and I'm happy that there are so many chapters out already! Thank you, translators! :d

Review so far, i like it, didn't find it weird... they are not blood related, not even growing up together and not even recognize each other as siblings. The FL/ML are not being annoying either, they kinda have good chemistry at handling things maturely. Heard this is the same author as "I Belong to House Castiello" i'd say this series is way better.

Why is it so boring, I almost said "ah, another one"
Chill MC with "god's favour" AND you already know who she'll end up with after "I'm just doing what's logical to stay alive in this horrible-horrible setting I'm not supposed to be in to begin with, (even if it's only possible with a huge amount of luck and coincidences) while I'm totally ignoring all the "helplessly in love characters" not realising their fillings (because original story, duh), even though I'm kinda smart by default and... I suddenly love you what was i talking about just now?"
If only her character was a little interesting or charming or unique I wouldn't mind reading

Need moreeeeeee. Thank you everyone for updating this I wish I could donate coffees to these hard working people that make my dayyyyyyy

I rate this a 5/10. The art is beautiful. Though the FL is a generic cute smart mary sue, the ML is unique. He is quite cold and does not warm up or even develop obvious feelings for FL as fast as other isekai. It makes sense that he is distrustful of her. The plot is straightforward and slow at the same time. A page might be devoted to sipping tea while the important stuffs happen in the background. Might check in from time to time b/c of ML.

Dex-chan lover
@Gima5 You can thank all the bitching of "sniping" in years prior. People with entitled opinions that only one group deserves to get to control a manhwa/manga translation yet fail to realize competition is good.

Dex-chan lover
This series made me glad I speak spanish lol (eng 25 vs spanish 34) lol

Users who are viewing this thread