The Viridescent Tiara

@Firemorfox

Yeah, when you put it that way lol it does make sense.
I thought it would be cool to see it happen like the Netflix series Kingdom does with the zombie genre in it.
And yeah magic would be cool but I'd like to see a more grittier version of zombies without magic.
Maybe the decreased infection time and the number of zombies should be lower than the usual we see. Like the amount of zombies wont be like in waves and more spread apart. and since zombies are usually placed in an urban metropolitan city, we'll see it in castles and towns far apart that take a hefty time to travel.
But overall yeah it is easier to deal with the zombies with guns and such. However, I like the challenge it would put in the people in such an era. Actually.... bruh
its kind of like Attack on Titan now that I think about it lol

however the era in aot are kind of in an industrial revolution with all the machines they use. So maybe magic would balance it out hmm..
maybe supernatural, psychic powers? instead?

Awesome! It was great to have read so many! We almost caught up to the others wohoo! Thank you, thank you, thank you ❣

omg the mass release tysm!! 🥺💗 I thought I unfollowed this for a second bc of how many chapters were marked unread for me LOL pleasant surprise 😌

Dex-chan lover
@vy0110
(Doubt my accuracy, but) There was a study done on incest stories being more popular with those without siblings. Incest, and spouse-raising, are probably due to a large number of people who think they can't enter a stable relationship without some sort of sketchy beginnings (especially because it seems romance is dead for a lot of introverts in this era). That aside, it's not usually what I read so I wouldn't know too well. I usually just read wholesome genderbend BS to kill time.

To all of you complaining about the pseudo "incest", the only thing stopping blood related people who love each other from getting together is the possibility of having abnormal babies. If blood related people fall in love, who are we to judge them? If for you, who has family you don't love romantically, it's weird and immoral, then that's fine but don't push your beliefs on other people and mock this story (just go away and leave us to read in peace). They're not hurting you or anything. Nothing is ever malicious about love shared between two people, whoever they are to each other. And before you start saying that I'm only spouting this "nonsense" is because I am doing this too, nope, I am not. I have an intact family with a brother and a sister and we get along just fine but I don't see them that way and that's fine. And if other blood related people are together and love each other wholly without coercion or manipulation and without hurting anyone's feelings? They're free to love each other. Love is free and pure when it's mutual. We're all just conditioned to think that "incest" is weird and immoral because people are narrow-minded and judgmental. It just so happens that genetics make it almost impossible to have normal offspring. Again, mutual love is pure and being responsible (knowing about the outcome of possible offsprings) is every person's duty no matter if it's for "normal couples" or "incest couples". Bye.

Ty for the mass release, but I'm afraid its because your dropping this? Are you? I go and pay for every chapter in the official release so please don't take this the wrong way! I really want you to continue, because the official is still so far behind...

Thank you for the mass updates! I was so surprised! A little sad that we did not see more of emperor mayo at the end of the chapters. Maybe next time? :)

Users who are viewing this thread