The Viridescent Tiara

I know some of you are uncomfortable because of the pseudo-incest situation that is unfolding but if you think about it in the setting of the story, it isn't completely out of the picture. Back then, people would marry their cousins or something which actually way weirder than marrying your step--sibling who hasn't been raised as if they were a sibling.

Marriage between non-related step siblings is so much better than between cousins, which was quite the trend in the old days. I’m not sure about western style light novel, but in Chinese ones, it’s a trend of wealthy families and nobles that blood-related cousins with different last names to marry each other.

I have a question for people basically attacking People for not liking insest ,
why ? Does it honestly make you feel that good to literally be rude to someone who doesn’t wanna read insest ?

It’s honestly toxtic as f
But I wanna thank the big or maybe small percent of viridescent crown fans for defending the manhwa properly and saying that the step sibling thing isn’t that bad , honestly it’s not bad I don’t like manhwa because the art style weirds me out and it reminds me another manhwa so weird , it’s too spacious in my opinion but the art is still wonderfull .

Chapter 37 is so cute 🥰

Thank you so much for the continuous updates and hard work!!! Love this series so much. I, for one, am not bothered by the whole situation since they aren’t raised together so it’s a pass! And both leads are super cute! Love the intricate plot and personas given to the characters. Definitely would love to stay and see where this webtoon goes!

Great job once again, scanlation team!!!

People are finding marriage between cousins weird when it's not an uncommon thing in my country 🧍‍♂️

Why do people keep saying they don't like this series because of incest? This isn't incest at all lol. They don't share a drop of blood. It's only said a billion times that she doesn't have have a drop of Lachia blood. Daughter of the stepmother before she married into the family. Not incest xD

Another point on why it isn't weird: they didn't even spend their childhood together. Yus left for school.

They don't even act like siblings. Step siblings can be uncomfortable, yes, because they are still siblings. But he left the house immediately after she came to the world and then was gone until her parents died. And then he said he never considered her a sister. They basically just met last year, he never treated her as a sister, they aren't blood related. I fail to see an issue here

@Acorny I agree. I detest step siblings being love interests but this story did not show any scenes of them acting like brother and sister so I don't really feel uncomfortable with them being a couple

Users who are viewing this thread