The Voice of a Mermaid - Oneshot

Certainly an unexpected good read imo, but it's a little weird seeing her getting shot in the head n body and still able to smile like that.

Aggregator gang
I kinda expected the story to go the way it did, but that doesn't make it any less good.

It was a fine read. Weird, but it works.

This was fucking awesome. Thanks to everyone involved, I hope to read more from this author.

Fed-Kun's army
The protagonist just kills this for me, I wanted to like it but I just couldn't. I didn't like how she killed innocent people or how she only thought of the mermaid as a burden until she saw how cute her face was. I've been wanting to read a nice fluffy yuri mermaid story, but they're very rare except for oneshots and some hentai. I really liked that one from Mira though. Good fantasy yuri in general is hard to find, Mage & Demon Queen and Moonlight Garden are good ones. (Moonlight can be found on MangaPark) Elixir is a good yuri witch manwha, I've started reading it but I haven't finished it yet. If anyone could recommend me some good fantasy manga with yuri content that'd be great

The protagonist just kills this for me, I wanted to like it but I just couldn't. I didn't like how she killed innocent people or how she only thought of the mermaid as a burden until she saw how cute her face was. I've been wanting to read a nice fluffy yuri mermaid story, but they're very rare except for oneshots and some hentai. I really liked that one from Mira though. Good fantasy yuri in general is hard to find, Mage & Demon Queen and Moonlight Garden are good ones. (Moonlight can be found on MangaPark) Elixir is a good yuri witch manwha, I've started reading it but I haven't finished it yet. If anyone could recommend me some good fantasy manga with yuri content that'd be great

Indeed, this was a nihilistic story. I loved it for what it was, but if you're out for fluff, definitely wouldn't be your cup of tea.

Offhandedly, if you're looking for fluffy fantasy yuri, I suggest going on dynasty-scans. I've read some enjoyable fluffy Madoka Magica doujin there, for instance.

Fed-Kun's army
@NuclearStudent I like reading tragic and depressing stuff every once in a while but I don't like MCs that are absolutely horrible people with no regard for other people's feelings like Bondrewd from Made in Abyss. Also dynasty-scans is awesome I check for all the new chapter releases there every day, but I usually avoid doujins unless it's from a series I've seen before. Flower Flower is one I wanted to check out but unfortunately it was cancelled. Some people said there was a continuation of it as a mobile manga for cell phones back then, but even if that's true it'd be a miracle if someone had saved them

Dex-chan lover
It seems to be that that argument in the beginning about immortality hints that this society has put some high value on, well, the ability to die, maybe to the point where murder isn't seen as a big deal anymore as it just "fulfills" someone's death ... either way; clearly nobody gives a crap that she randomly kills people (and would have gotten killed in turn).

Anyway; lesson learned kids, don't expect something for nothing, there's always a price to pay. ^^

couldnt the mermaid just eat a bit of herself?
There are always people people like you huh.

On the other side of things, the whole autistic rage (and consequently low score) caused by an mc not being an ingenue polyanna mary sue with whom typical audience member could delusionally identify with is very funny. And you people get offended when spites about yf being pure-ists are exchanged in public.

Great read, it reminds you how shitty a genre yuri generally is. Seinen is the only demographics that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread