The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Ch. 160 - Liberation

Dex-chan lover
So, after this eternal for nothing battle, 3 chapters of manga left? I do hope not...

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else waiting for him to break down and reconstruct sacred weapons since the first 2 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
The WN stopped updating, but author finished the story with LN, the WN is so far behind from the LN and manga though, so it doesn't have any of the story from the Vol.3
Curious if you know what makes a WN lag behind LNs, I know writing stiles are a bit different but can't imagine taking a team of 3-4 people more than a week to convert LN to WN

Dex-chan lover
Curious if you know what makes a WN lag behind LNs, I know writing stiles are a bit different but can't imagine taking a team of 3-4 people more than a week to convert LN to WN
There is probably alot of stuff that can happen honestly and is something that depend on each author or publisher that pick their works, like publisher telling the author to stop updating the WN once is serialized, which is why sometimes they delete their WN in favor of the LN, or delete it and move it to another site (like Syosetu to Kakuyomu), is not every author and sometimes they give you a reason, but yeah, if thats what you are asking about

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not getting axed, is actually just finishing up the available LN volumes, though this adaptation did the best it could to expand each Volume, but yeah like you said in your other comment, serie lacked alot and is obvious author gave up, given it was doing that other blacksmith work too so unless manga improve the ending like they did with alot of stuff, everyone gonna be mega disappointed with it because the ending is lame as shit originally

The WN stopped updating, but author somewhat finished the story with LN, the WN is so far behind from the LN and manga though, so it doesn't have any of the story from Vol.3

-

Relevant to chapter 159, but LN illustration of the new form for comparison
So it wasn't the manga that got axed, but the original LN. I guess the author thought since the series have so little interest that it wasn't worth the effort to finish up the story in the WN for the few Japanese fans.

Thanks for the illustration! Relius looks too cool/ikemen in the LN somehow.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing they're just gonna say that now all the blue stone leaders are defeated, so heroes don't need to sacrifice themselves anymore. And the adventure will continue with blacksmith and harem

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters left huh? I feel like there's so much story left unanswered. For now I just hope that the chapters are a lot longer than they have been in order to give some modicum of a satisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to antagonists they actually set up this is the end of the blue stone crew so it does seem like a decent off ramp. There are a ton of character threads unfinished though.

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought she would somehow be saved and added to the harem. Glad to be wrong. Also I hope the three chapters is only for this arc, I enjoy this series quite a bit.
My thoughts exactly

Group Leader
It just feels incomplete
Mangaka just can't write well, simple as.

Even playing field
Hello? What happened to the superior fighting skills, stats, experience that a true hero would have?

We had so much character and abilities(a little less) introduction, the whole shop, slow life, then suddenly fights, expositions how sacred treasures could corrup? Again fight...The end... :shamihuh:
Literally just get countered by plot lmao

Dex-chan lover
Don't think it's getting Axed.
Probably the end, as it only had like 3 LN Volumes, so it didn't really have that much plot to use anyway.
Thanks for the info - got to hand it to the mangaka; the mangaka did well on stretching such source material

Users who are viewing this thread