The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Blessing Ceremony

Seem pretty stupid that something as rare as hero would be seen as terrible, and stupider still because they only say that it isn't for fighting, even though it would be very useful in production

The whole "voice in head" for one person thing is overdone. It should've been something he actually had to work at to bring out it's power.

So blacksmith is a vey rare class that can make weapons that aren't as good as divine weapons like any normal blacksmith that doesn't have said class. I mean you don't need the class to be a blacksmith since you can still forge weapons and armor so I can see why it would be odd to see. Its like having he job of Chef but it doesn't you any special cooking abilities.
In game blacksmiths are crucial but that is because only blacksmiths can blacksmith usually. But if anybody can already become a blacksmith and there aren't any implications from former blacksmith class holders that it is any special or any better, of course it would be viewed unfavorably. It would just be seen as a waste of a class since you could have said profession already without it.

Dex-chan lover
Shin in New Gate is a blacksmith. And he's insanely powerful because of his 'craft.'

so those guys doesn't have any secondary occupations huh? i wonder what happened if the swordsman got crippled

Group Leader
Do they not need blacksmiths for ordinary household items like pots, pans, cutlery, knives, , nails, hooks...etc? Not every blacksmith has to be a weaponsmith. Not to mention there's also armorers. If a "Blacksmith" occupation is as rare as a hero, then would people needing regular tools just become blacksmiths anyway without the title? And what happens to their divine treasures after the person dies or gets their arm chopped off or something? With this many holes, I guess I can't expect too much from another carbon copy of so many other mediocre fantasy series with the same old formulaic story tropes.

MC got Sacred Treasure but the others got Divine Treasure

is there any differences between them? or the Sacred one is greater then the Divine one?

Aggregator gang
@Harry_Dong

Yeah the premise is always stupid, even if his ability was purely for bladed weapons he could probably still produce the best knives in the land for butchers or chefs lol
Although I can’t see how his ability can translate to combat but we’ll see.

These ‘useless’ skills always make me laugh because it’s too forced. Like appraising, like that would have no use lol. But so often that’s the premise of a trash skill manga.

@Inea mb, prolly didn't catch it during qc. As you can see in the credit page, we had 5 translators working on this chapter lmao

Users who are viewing this thread