The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Blessing Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
So anything broken the hammer touches, can be reproduced endlessly? He touched one plate, then kept making them without having to worry about materials or anything.
Wonder if a high enough level will let him repare humans? Lol.

Also, since when do blacksmiths only create weapons? We literally saw people walking around in plate armor pieces.

@Add1152000
With the ability to repair anything broken, could you imagine fighting someone in plate that kept repairing itself so you couldn't hurt the person inside? That would break your will, lol.
There's also items that would be great to keep making. Like taking a broken down ballista, then repairing it and replicating several of them for city defenses. If he can repair a ceramic (probably) plate, he should be able to repair wooden beams.

Aggregator gang
@Riger

Oh he can definitely repair wood as he went to fix that broken bed.
I didn’t see him duplicating items like you said, he did smash down an already broken plate to oblivion and then reforge it.

As a support his skill, which is clearly not common or known based on the scenario, is obviously amazing.
But he’s not going to just be support, somehow this breaking and fixing ability is going to become offensive.
I’d say break their weapons.......... but what if he breaks them?!?! Lol who knows

Fed-Kun's army
How is the ability to make literally anything useless? I'd say that's fucking amazing. Maybe most blacksmith's were ONLY limited to weapons, while he is not? If so why? Whatever. Most OP MC Japanese stories don't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
@IronicWeeabo The class is as rare, if not rarer, than Hero, and people are dumb. It's possible that the people with the Blacksmith class never tried to make things besides weapons, but it's also possible, and more likely, that they realized that the class was really great and kept it secret for some reason.

@Add1152000 "I didn’t see him duplicating items like you said, he did smash down an already broken plate to oblivion and then reforge it."

He is duplicating a bunch of plates on page 51 bottom right panel.

Very nice, have future.

@Leo80221 they probably keep it a secret, because quite possibly at elevated levels it can create divine artifacts. What would be sacrilegious against the works of God and they would end up being hunted.

Fed-Kun's army
Well shit, blacksmith is most likely as OP as the hero occupation. Most likely even more so since he can literally make anything. Probably even be able to make OP weapons to arm an army?

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000
He took a single broken plate, absorbed the fragments into the hammer, and then created a new one.
He then proceeding to create more and more plates without breaking another, meaning he can duplicate items. I saw no real limit, so it may even be infinite.
You say you didn't see him do it. But it was most of a page where he was spamming plates to level up.

As to breaking their weapons, we've been told it's impossible. But what if the Blacksmith class can actually break down the 'unbreakable' weapons anyways? That's part of blacksmithing, after all. Melting down weapons for materials or to forge a different weapon.

Question : Is weapon could only be used by the one who get it from the ceremony?

If not, then Blacksmith will be crazy for copying all the breakable weapons. Maybe he could actually give the weapons enchantment like demon-bane.

Can’t wait for the next chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong : the job name is bad, most historical blacksmiths were not weapon makers, but there are likely other jobs and occupations for the rest.
and if I recall there is also deliberate supression of knowledge of blacksmiths abilities by someone

It seems the author had a brainfart while writing the plot for this manga. Since when do Blacksmiths only make weapons? What about armor, shields, knives, arrows, bows, gauntlets and many other things made from metals???? I hate how the authors force logic to fit their story...

Users who are viewing this thread