The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Blessing Ceremony

blacksmith isn't an upgrade to being a smith its a whole different branch
and not mention that no matter the smith porcelain isnt made in a smithy...-.-
basicly blacksmith is the authors term for rhe culmination of every production job
also with the production part skipped...-.-
compared to a sword that cuts all i would cherrish a hammer that can spawn all more( lets face it he doesnt make it he spawns it)
and the logic in that world is severly lacking no backup or side weapons, no armor basicly just everyone running around looking who has the strongest sacred pokemon eh i mean treasure

I don't remember the Mc having a personality like this in the web novel. He seems kinda like a douchebag

Fed-Kun's army
actually i think its suprisingly good o_O usually they say weakest profession which is bullshit cuz ppl just dont know how to use it but in a world where you get a perfect weapon at the beginning somebody who creates weapons looks really useless... even tho amor should still be a thing

@rake2005 actually i think its fairly normal for a regular village girl^^

Group Leader
So when does the Opening take place in the WN?

@Bluedudu

Then why is he trying to take her place, if they both don't want to fight? I just want character motivation beyond fucking "I gotta protect my friends(who is actually my love interest, platonic love is gay as shit amirite guys?)". Literally anything beyond that. And do they have to stick a dog girl in there, just let her be human, her being of a different race serves no purpose to the plot, it's literally just fanservice for the sake of fanservice.

Fed-Kun's army
@rake2005 well she is a hero and HAS to fight cause it doesnt seem like the authorities are just gonna let her leave ;) so he has 2 choices help her be a hero or help her become a fugitive

as for character motivation i would also help my friends if they need me... is that strange?

i agree with the dog girl tho its pure fanservice and is supposed the give a fantasy feeling (not that i think there is anything wrong with it)

@Bluedudu I was being ironic with the friend stuff, so many stories have it so that when they are helping their friends they're just helping their love interest, instead of the way more interesting actual freind.

Dex-chan lover
NANI!? MC bumped into someone and he didn't get beaten or extorted? thats insane!!!

A BLACKSMITH CAN MAKE MORE THAN WEAPONS?!?!

no duh dude, ever heard of horse shoes, nails, pots and pans? Who do you think makes those bro? I really want to enjoy this, but god, this worldbuilding feels really lackluster.

What a big plothole... I mean if no one can realize that blacksmith job is decent until now, then that's just mean 100% blacksmith until now is just mentally handicapped 😅😅😅

By ragnarok game logic, blacksmith is one of the strongest str class just by hitting without weapon. And the world like this usually some craps that were glue together, until the mc appear

Blacksmith is the lowest job? Why? Nobody needs nails, horseshoes, farming equipment, cooking utensils and door hinges?

The author really didn't think this one through....

Users who are viewing this thread