The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Level Up

Aggregator gang
Why in a world where people are magically given unbreakable weapons would a blacksmith's primary job be making weapons?

Also he should be a craftsman instead of blacksmith, it doesnt really make sense for a blacksmith to be able to make anything

Aggregator gang
@Duat I was more thinking about why isn't it primarily about making armor or farm tools or something else that would be more useful

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz
Not only that, but here's a question, what's to say a blacksmith can't use those weapons they make?
If he's able to go beyond and say, make weapons on par with divine weapons, or hey let's go ubw on this and him being able to call a unlimited number of blades from storage, that kind of power is insane.

Dex-chan lover
Fira is low key the chick from Maou-jou de Oyasumi
lol

I always have the same damn question with these type of stories...Why hasn't anyone else in the history of these worlds not realized these other effects of the "weak jobs/skills" before?

@bigpoppaeffy
I agree; but there is plot armor here:
They don’t know because the only people who can investigate are royalty. You stay in power by keeping yourself the most powerful or controlling those with more power. It’s not to their advantage to allow people to learn enough to fully use their abilities.

I fucking love that there were 2 pages of hyper dramatization of a girl's sleeping problems.
I mean the rain, the servants lined up, the shadow obscuring the girl's face. All that just to show her bed sucks!

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz

While him being able to make damn near anything would mean he'd be a craftsmen, blacksmiths make more then weapons too.

But not beds.

The eff.

Users who are viewing this thread