The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

Fed-Kun's army
15 chapters in and no discussion of cost, no MP, no materials, maybe he actually can only improve or supply what he destroyed and it is not in the translation, but that'd mean he got a bunch of swords from somewhere...

Seriously OP MC

Garbage, and the people carrying water for this have equally garbage tastes.

I feel comfortable with the 5 rating I gave it. It’s vanilla, shallow, and would easily be forgotten it was on my reading list if the scanlations abruptly ended.

[I’m not sure if it’s a site error but it didn’t show up in my list of recently updated follows. I only noticed it because it was briefly on the most read list under 6 hours.]. Bug or the system sparing me 🤷‍♂️...TBD :)

Fed-Kun's army
Not a bad manga but waaaay too slow. 18 chapter takes 5 months to get released (not talking about translation, about raw release) but literally nothing happens: No plot, no character development other than making beds, no power up, literally nothing other than making a bed for blonde chick.

I guess I'll read it when manga reachs like 60 chapter or something.

Theres no "action" tag and basically that's how this manga goes down the road. Theres not a second action or fighting in this manga. Hes just making chairs and bed. The man is a carpenter.....

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this occupation is definitely weaker than Chef, Dragon Slayer, Bathroom cleaner, Tax Collector, Farmer, Merchant,....

Dex-chan lover
I mean.... this is a cool story.
Def a cool story.
But.... 57 pages for the intro... awesome!
30 pages for the hook.... okay...
20 pages for the 3rd chapter...
And then a 10 page story, ever after? With releases once every other month?
My dog could do better.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga. Makes me laugh and I enjoy it. What else can a guy need?

Hey so I picked up this series awhile back and the translation was so bad I dopped it if there's any support I can give I would like to donate or something

Dex-chan lover
The name would make more sense if it were just "Smith" instead of "blacksmith". Since he can make pretty much anything, not only iron-ware

Not sure why people are so upset about this series, it is a fun read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread