The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

At this point I dont think theres a class under the rank of strongest like within 10 years were gonna get a manga about an MC with the class of "guy who picks up dirt and thats all" becoming the strongest somehow

Dex-chan lover
The title sounded like an old Ragnarok Online fanfiction. [laughing monk noises from a distance]

No man. No.
Unless he is literally the first blacksmith in the history of whatever world hes in, there is just no way that noone else figured out the abilities of a blacksmith.
I stg, is everyone in that world just braindead? Because thats the only way I can see that happening.

At the very least, the author had to give everyone DIVINE TREASURES just to justify blacksmithing becoming 'obsolete' in the setting.

this like other manga that tells an MC has poor job while the heroine got hero job and then the MC try to become stronger to help the hero. The difference is only the job.

Currently up to date with the web novel

This series is....eh. It's interesting at certain points but also dull beyond belief at other points.
The plot, if you can even call it that, is nonexistent for now where it feels more like a fantasy action slice of life day to day type of thing.

His blacksmith ability is OP, but that's to be expected though it does feel refreshing with what he does with it.

As for the harem and romance tags, dunno why they're there.

Like, MC has women interested in him, but he is yer classic case of dense and dickless while the romance is non-existent. Honestly wondering if Japanese males are all spineless and shy given how many characters in light novels share those traits.

The author think blacksmith can only make weapons? Where are armor, farming tool, mining tools or other metalworks? Meanwhile "divine weapons" were given in mass, lol.
Another dumbass trying writing novel.

A class that can literally make and modify any weapon is the weakest..... WTF....how that suppose to be weak class, it top tier support class nonetheless....

As for me manga norms, let's judge normally a blacksmith is a weak profession, because he is only capable of restoring and modifying things, for them the most important thing is potential in battle, and besides, this Middle Ages does not need to hate this manga because of the stupid world he is thought out. Yes, there are drawbacks, for example a harem, BUT in many mangas there is such a thing as a harem, probably already many should have learned to close their eyes while reading this. As in my opinion, if the manga does not slip, I will put it 8/10

I wonder how many times i've seen "but its actually the strongest" in fantasy manga titles at this point

Dex-chan lover
"I used to be super OP but when I woke up I reincarnated in a different world as the trash of the family with the weakest skill but in fact I'm still super OP. And I'm also a 24yo old man (...) with a harem full of teenagers/lolis who wants to live a slow life by the way"
There you go mangakas, go crazy

Dex-chan lover
Blacksmith.
A job for losers...
I can hear the cry of every blacksmith from the past cry out in the afterlife.

Harem hell. With a title like that and a tag of Harem, you know it's going to be bad. And the wink on the cover, bad decision author.

Dex-chan lover
Can we put to rest these stupid overused "weakest but actually strongest bullshit" my dear authors? Not to mention, out of everything you chose blacksmith? Really? Blacksmith?! One of the most important roles in any society past stone age? Gtfo of my face with this shit.
And u copy that other villager manga with a "useless" class trying to become stronger just to save his sweetheart. The other one, while complete dogshit at least had semi interesting characters but this is so regurgitated and just plagiarized from so many other mangas it feels like jumbled up pile instead of it's own thing. The super stiff translation doesn't help either.

Users who are viewing this thread