The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

is it just me ? my mangadex site is broken when i click a chapter the pages are not visible

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes. Another "Haha your job is pathetic-OH MY GOD, YOUR JOB IS ESSENTIAL TO THE STRUCTURE OF SOCIETY. How could I have known, it's not like I can just open a history book and recognize one of societies most impactful forms of produce and infrastructure. I just thought that you being the protagonist made you dumb, and that I should make fun of you for being dumb, when instead it was the author making me the dumb"

Get back to me when they make a manga where Plate Armor can't be sliced in half by a sword.

Aggregator gang
any novel readers know if he can destroy divine treasures?

Double-page supporter
*Insert Obligatory revived memory of another world which has guns, then proceed to build guns

the weakest occupation "blacksmith" mofo don't know how strong the best blacksmith in the universe

Aggregator gang
@KuroAnsatsu If you assume that every single one of these generic Japanese/Korean/Chinese fantasy stories is written based on a grievance that the underclass of society would have, then it becomes pretty simple.

The majority of people probably won't ever find a way to make their interests/hobbies into something appreciated by society (profitable), hence the concept of a weakest job, with job being some inherent trait from birth. So then the escapist fantasy would be to make that weakest job the strongest.

If you wanted to parody this, you'd write about a character on Earth who discovers that obsessively collecting bottle caps becomes the key to world domination.

Ok first of all (in my personal opinion) Blacksmith is not weakest job... high str, high endurance, high vit.... not weak at all, if you want the weakest one (again in my personal opinion) Gatherer is the one, maybe high agi, high dex, maybe above average luk to find some rare things.

But its just me....

Gonna try to read this still :p

Aggregator gang
@gagegageha
This is the gatherer one but its better as he isn't branded as useless
https://mangadex.org/title/23025/souzai-saishuka-no-isekai-ryokouki

Havent read it yet but feels like its going to be shit. Another "they think Im useless but..." story. Theres also the cover, if the artist is too lazy to draw both eyes in the cover.... expecting shit ton of winking and speech bubble covering the eyes.

This reminds me of that one anime, i think it was called something like from common place to worlds strongest or something like that

I understand that you may be busy right now, BUT when will the next chapter be published and with what sequence?

Double-page supporter
This story is fairly entertaining for now. At least the MC has a proper motivation unlike many others.

Dex-chan lover
I would say a blacksmith's job in a fantasy world is the weakest too since in practically every fantasy, the best armor on the planet can get sliced up with a twig if person wielding the twig got OP skills.

ah well, I'm not paying for this, so why should I complain?

I'm not sure about reading another "author nerfs global IQ for power fantasy" setting.

So Blacksmiths are weakest because they only make weapons and everyone's born with 1 powerful freebie?

What about dual wielding or shields? What if the divine weapon is a shield? What if it's a bow?

Description: MC can make "anything."

Do these people live in huts and tents before this rare AnythingSmith came around?

Users who are viewing this thread