The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

Double-page supporter
It annoys me that the main plot is the MC wanting to help the girl he's known his whole life and is obviously in love with him but the author still decided to make it a stereotypical harem

can we get a harem manga where the harem is zombies and the zombies want to fuck the guy's brains out because they have a love virus and he has to fucking kill them to survive

rng, just keep smashing and rebuilding everything. great idea, but i hope the story takes off or this'll get old quick.

I can only assume he's got a special hammer or there's a big conspiracy to shutdown all Blacksmith's because they can make divine weapons like excalibur

Fed-Kun's army
this guy mostly doesn't do blacksmith things(like weapons and armors)

Dex-chan lover
I swear everything with "strongest" or "weakest, but actually" in the title is gonna be horrible in an isekai setting

Since when was being a blacksmith ever a weak job, I just hate this already

Supporter
at least it's honest.
"but it's actually the strongest" should be in every title that has the word "weakest"

Group Leader
long story short to get more EXP and be stronger.
he needs to ReseMara on destroying and creating items....awesome. i just hope it doesnt get too bpring after 10-20 chapters :3

I like that that dude gets a skill and evolves around it instead of everyone misusing their skill.
I mean he can make furniture but also weapons. Imagine one guy can supply your whole army alone he is the most precious thing i "have"

blacksmith isn't an upgrade to being a smith its a whole different branch
and not mention that no matter the smith porcelain isnt made in a smithy...-.-
basicly blacksmith is the authors term for the culmination of every production job
also with the production part skipped...-.-
compared to a sword that cuts all i would cherrish a hammer that can spawn all more( lets face it he doesnt make it he spawns it)
and the logic in that world is severly lacking no backup or side weapons, no armor basicly just everyone running around looking who has the strongest sacred pokemon eh i mean treasure

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's very generic.

Users who are viewing this thread