The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

Dex-chan lover
Why does it have the harem tag? Just why does it have to be a cliche weak OP skill user with harem trope.

Version 1092738393 of: Shitty skill but its actually absolute op and the MC knows more than Wikipedia and also gets every Female in his harem while never having a real struggle to progress his character because his character is already perfect.
AKA: the japanese version of marry sue.
AKA: 0815 isekai
At this point its almost on the same level as most Chinese Manhua's.
Hell i even think i seen this exact title on 3 different mangas so far. All that is changes is the "skill" or "job" in the title.

Supporter
Blacksmith, master bedmaker! Savior of the realm by bringing peace with fluffy beds! What an idiotic setting hahahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
shit
nothing clever
just some idiot brute-forcing problems with a skill that is supposed to be crap but isn't
he should use his wits and guile but the author is too fucking dumb to do that

Dex-chan lover
This is total trash, but its ENTERTAINING trash, its like a train wreck, the kind you can enjoy watching, not the kind that makes you want to go somewhere else and cry

Chapter 1 : 50 pages
Chapter 6 : 11 pages
WTF???
Apart from that, the story plot is MEH but entertaining. It's your average isekai.

Dex-chan lover
57 pages -> 21 pages -> 20 -> 13 -> 11 -> 11 -> 13

jfc, if we were going by the first chapter, we would not even be at the first half of the third chapter. Which makes sense to the pacing. It feels like we just finished the second chap, and are starting the third.

Dex-chan lover
Well the first one was a triple length chapter to setup the manga. Then 2 regular length chapters, and then some half length chapters. Seems like they have some production issues.

These stories where they have "X is the weakest, but actually X is the strongest!" seem to play out in a way where you have to ask how no one else ever figured out the gimmick? They all seem like "Swordsmen are the weakest. All they can do is just slap things with their iron stick. But then I discovered that if you hit things with the thin side you can cut through them!"

I'm always reminded of this
Isekai Death Game ni Tensou sarete Tsurai ch4p6
a6.png

generic fantasy adventure manga but making furniture

the pages got fucking short overtime but its alright overall 7/10

Stories about how “X is considered the weakest” bother me because the problems are usually from ignorance and not through actual analysis. I don’t think I’ve seen one where X actually is the weakest, but the protagonist makes it work regardless without breaking the system.

@RunaVolkov I've read a Web Novel where X was the weakest and the MC used the skills linked to the class in creative ways to succeed. I can't remember what it's called though.

Users who are viewing this thread