The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

Dex-chan lover
The fantasy light novel authors are obsessed with taking any random profession, calling it the weakest, making the MC hold that profession, and finally going to great lengths to prove why it's not, in fact, the weakest. All the while exactly 0% of the readers will ever consider it the weakest in the first place.

Ty for the updates!!!! Iā€™m loving the plot rn. Although it is a ā€œgeneric isekaiā€ trope, there are uniqueness in the story telling perspective that makes it special. Granted it may not feel like much but the work translated here from the original conveys so much feelings of the care you guys put in. Much love for you and keep on fighting.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
"THIS BED IS GARBAGE, WHICH COUNTRY DOES THIS SHIT COME FROM! BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT ALL DOWN"

Probably someone in their family according to the fucking rumors

Imagine waiting a week to get some shallow character development and a cliff hanger for a guy to sleep on a bed. Dropped.

Overgeared on Lower Difficulty...
Or maybe the author forgot to set the Difficulty before playing it...
:v /

the hammer from the cover is the same tool the author uses to write the plot
and yes thats like a toddler trying to fit a square piece into a round hole
for which funnyly enough the toddler would also need a hammer

Oh ha ha ha, [insert dumbed-down profession/skill/class] is the weakest but it's not.
Get it?!
Are you surprised? Gonna cry? Gonna piss yourself, maybe? Maybe shit and cum?

Omg another "im weak but actually strong" cliche bs. The author is probably a loser that make this kind of trashy storys

Dex-chan lover
did i just read a manga about creating furniture using magic? wtf is wrong with me

Chapter 1: 57 Pages
Chapter 2: 21 Pages
Chapter 3: 20 Pages
Chapter 4: 13 Pages
Chapter 5: 11 Pages

I'm gonna go ahead and say: Looks like the author himself doesn't want to think too much about this story.
6 Months from now, this is gonna be a 4-koma, if this trend continues.

1st chapter was uhm "bad" others are fine i guess...
tho from chapter 1 to chapter 5 the pages got a lot less like a looooot less...

The whole premise is just stupid, why all of a sudden blacksmith job is shitty? Blacksmiths can do more than just weapons, armor for example or farming tools. And some everyday shit made of metal.

I really wish to see someday this whole premise "shitty skill is actuallly op" done not because the skill op from start, but because mc uses his shitty skill in clever ways and planning his battles.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I mean let's be honest here and stop playing dumb guys, we all know very well what we are going into with a title like that, and to be fair, the skill is fucking useless in combat compared to some skill like "infinite protection" or some shit like that (in this case not so useless because it seems like the fucking blacksmith can even bend time and space but whatever)

I really wish to see someday this whole premise "shitty skill is actuallly op" done not because the skill op from start, but because mc uses his shitty skill in clever ways and planning his battles.

That would require actual writing skill from author.

Dex-chan lover
@Waparker
@Deshter
I am writing a story and have managed to take a shitty skill and make it useful, have not managed turn shitty into OP though. MC has a skill to control dirt, it is not fast and using it around another person slows it down even more due to magic resistance being a thing. But because of his practice he has become able to use it while focusing on another task. So while fighting a guy with a sword he slowly infiltrated the ground and coated the dude's pants in magic attached dirt. Then once it was properly set up it was able to pull the dude into the dirt, leaving him easy to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread