The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest

Dex-chan lover
Weakest is black smith, then we have people with sacred treasure weapons, someone had to make em so it defeats the point of the series lol

Everyone being a cool hero with cool weapons but the MC's only power is to make chairs for motherfuckers to sit down on....
This author is trolling us hard. Hes like " let's see for how long & how many morons will read this shit"

Archer what are you doing here this isn't the Fate/Stay universe and why are you unlimited blade works'ing beds?

Dex-chan lover
So... there's 24 raw chapters... Is this gonna take a while to translate? I just want to ask.

It just doesn't make sense.
- If they look down on the Blacksmith job then jobs where they are given OP weapons must be pretty common which would throw off the power balance of the world. (Cuz where are the normal people getting their weapons if they look down blacksmiths?)
- Suppose that those jobs with OP weapons can create infinite of said weapons, and suppose that god exists in their world. Why would that god even make a Blacksmith occupation.
- Why is a Blacksmith making chairs and beds. That's for Woodworkers.
- Just what is the author thinking by giving the MC a harem.

Why can't we just have a blacksmith manga without it being a harem or some weird "I am secretly strong" type shit?
And these titles are getting comical

@UncleKarma id recommend to you Overgeared. MC gets an OP class but is a dumbass and unlucky as hell so even being op he has to work his ass off to get there. Also no harem. At least none so far.

Bruh I'm getting sick of '______ is considered the worst job but by some stroke of luck it becomes the best occupation.'

Like what's next 'The fishermen's job is stronger than god!?!?!?' like when is this shit gonna end, Blacksmith isn't even a strong job it's just a super convenient job. But why the hell can this dude make wooden chairs and beds he's a blacksmith not a carpenter.

4/10 Boring and generic, characters are so average. Same thing you've read before folks.

Dex-chan lover
I start to think that these stories are made by some kind of a generator. It is impossible to produce so many of the same manga in such a small amount of time.

Should have named it to engineer or something, but not blacksmith...that's just nonsense.
But anyways:
Theres no harem or romance in sight.
Theres no adventure going on.
This has no slice of life, but if boring bad writing means slice of life then ye it's there.
Supernatural? What? Where?

The super weak to op trope is getting so overused at this point. I know its like the easiest thing to make a manga out of and its popular, but its just boring at this point to copy and paste the same thing. Like I swear that there's a word bank that helps people come up with ideas. Weakest ______ Becomes The Strongest. Third Rate _____ Becomes The Greatest. F Rank _____ Becomes S Rank.

@ChoriBori lmao, you literally covered them all. I enjoy reading this trash but I really can't tell which one is which when I'm reading one. They are all so similar and have similar main characters so it's all blending together.

Users who are viewing this thread